chapter 16

She what?

I stood rooted in my place looking at the message Kainat sent me. My classes got suspended as some fest is going on.  Never in my life I felt this tensed . Kainat's continous update made me sweat.

'I quote , mind you bro. My sister has become aggressive in a quite wild way.'

'I will sleep with only Rishabh not with anyone else in my life now. We both love eachother.  Do not see any kind of matches for me. To hell with your opinions and society. If you disagree with me I will co live with him from this moment.  Leave me and my life alone.'

After reading this message,  I broke into laughter. Naina seriously has lots of mood swings. It's been more than five months since she confessed her feelings and our first kiss. I wanted to convince her to stop these teenage way of spending time with me as day by day all I can think about is how am I going to show her the way I want things between us.

Call me horny kid or horny teenager. Once i have tasted her , there is no going back from the thoughts I have of her. Frankly speaking I like this new me. I wonder how my friends felt when they got married?

' ok she got slapped by mom.  Dad is still in shock.'

'Di slapped mom back! For being insensitive all these years!

' di is now in tears :( feeling sad I think'

'No no not sad. Happy tears!'

' oh sad I think. '

' uhuh I think di will call you now.'

' no she switched off her phone.'

Continous updates from Kainat made me laugh for some reason. Dakshant doesnt know what hes gotten into.

' Leave her alone. Don't tell her that I know what happened. I am coming back home.' I typed back hoping on to my bike. As soon as I reached my apartment,  I saw her father sitting on stairs near my door. Wishing him good evening,  I opened my door for him to enter. Following me quietly,  he stood near my couch looking very distraught.

"Is everything ok uncle?." I asked him. 

" I accept you Rishabh. Please take care of my daughter." That's all he said with tears in his eyes.  Not having much time to respond I sighed sitting in my chair. Naina walked in just after him with red eyes,  swollen cheek and face.

" I told them about you. " She said before crying her eyes out.

Pulling her inside I closed my door. Making her sit on my lap I held her closely. She needs a closure with her parents too. Especially her mom who always forced her to do things her way.

" Shhh. You are brave Naina. Let me look at your cheek first. " I said bringing ice pack for her. She silently cried holding my hand and I knew this is what I want in my life. I want her to feel free to cry infront of me, hold me long enough to feel secure.

"I am sorry if I let you down, I mean I don't know. " She blabbered.

" Naina we all are fighting our battles. Don't ever feel sorry for crying infront of me. Why will you let me down I don't get it. " I spoke holding her close to me.

" I.. in my previous marriage.." She started but I silenced her.

" Shhh.. i am not him ok? I will never react in a way he did with you . We love eachother Naina that comes with this too." I said wiping her tears away.

" You love me?." She asked. Now I am blushing mess .

" How can you be so understanding and caring ?." She questioned me again.

" Because Naina I know how it feels to have no one to cry with when you are really troubled in your life. I know the value of it. " I said making her sit on my lap.

"That means I get to see you cry?." She asked me with excitement lacing her voice. Narrowing my eyes , I pecked her lips. She smiled widely grinning from ear to ear.

" You want me to cry?." I asked her.

" Yes! I want to see different emotions in you too! " She replied locking her hands around my neck.

" I see , I have few up my sleeve now. Can I show ?." I questioned making her look at me.

" No. Not now. I am not in mood." She pouted resting her head on my shoulder. My 6ft stature could accommodate her 5'10 ht . It feels good to have someone in my arms now.

" Can I sleep here for tonight? I don't even have friends who live in Delhi. " She said with teary eyes.

" Good thing you have your boyfriend up here." I winked making her blush.

To calm any woman we need to first feed her with junk food but in my case , I made her pesto pasta engaging her mind in preparation. For me this situation is something I was ready to face. I don't know what triggered her to share right away but I am sure she did good thing.  Now I don't need to drop her two streets away or meet her hiding from everyone or set dates far away from our house.  Maybe this is what you feel with your soulmate?

Calmness , normal, complete stranger yet no hesitation to be yourself infront of them? I wish parents were here to see how good Naina is for me. I miss my mother most who would immediately hug her make plans with her to know her tastes and wishes so that she can arrange our house according to her preferences after marriage.

She would always tell my dad that she has lived half of her life setting this house according to her choices now she would give those to my future wife. As we all should see change and accept them . In one way , I am more than blessed to have a family who was progressive with time. Naina held my shirt while eating , tears flowed from her eyes in intervals . I did not stop from showing her vulnerable side. If love is to only have physical relation and accepting to do whatever other wants, I think i have something greater than love here.

" Aren't you angry? " She asked me again.

" For ?." I said.

" All I have been doing is crying.  Don't you feel like shutting me up?." She questioned.

"I do. You won't like it. " I said casually eating my pasta.

" You do????!." She shouted. Smirking her way I bent down and sucked her lips where pieces of pasta are stuck.

" See. I did. But you are not in mood for all this." I said pecking her lips again.

" You have become bold." She commented eating her food.

" You became irresistible. " I replied.

Naina blushed after that still holding my shirt. Pulling her towards me,  I took her bowl feeding my love slowly. I know I always take initiative to create intimate moments as I want her to trust me . Pieces of her past still lingers in her mind before she does anything infront of me.

" I want to do it. " She stated making my eyes go wide.

" I have mood now." She said looking into my eyes.

" Naina..." I trailed still quite shocked at her bold decision.

Without any warning she kept the bowl aside and pounced on me , kissing me wildly.

" Naina..." I managed to hold her.

" Shhhh. Shut up" She shouted continuing her work.

******************
Please vote comment and share my story.