"Wait Minato! Don't go!!"

"I don't have much time" I coughed more blood for the effect. Damn I really gotta thank the system for this acting skill.

"I only have a few minutes before the shinigami comes to take me away permanently."

"What! But Sora-"

"As my last wish I-", More blood.

"I hope to see... You and Kushina... make out...one last time...as I caught you the first time..", I add a bit of tears with that last one.

"What-"

I couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing.

"You... You should have seen your face.. XD This was priceless! You really looked like you were about to do it."

"SORA-CHAN!!!"

"What! I didn't-",he hugged me and I felt my shoulder becoming wet.

"Welcome back, Sora"

"Hai!, I'm back."

We talked for about 15 minutes before the door burst open and everyone was inside hugging me. I felt quite moved and embarrassed to know they cared about me that much.

"Yeah guys I'm fine~ I told you I'm not gonna leave you this easily", I winked or at least try to. My eyes were still burning.

I moved my body to adjust my position and I winced a bit. It was this stupid cut that pumpkin bastard had left. I looked up again and Kushina was down on her knees while Minato held Naruto and he looked like he too was about to kneel.

"Wo! Wo! Wo! What's wrong with you 2! Why are you kneeling Kushina-san? Please get up." Could this get any more embarrassing.

(A/N: Kushina
right - Minato
left - Sora)

"I'm sorry Sora-chan. If I hadn't done that. If I had been more strong."

"Wait! I don't get-"

"Me too Sora-chan. If I had been faster!"

Now it's going too far even Minato was kneeling while Shikaku held Naruto. They were muttering some apologies.

"No wait wait! Let's all get up and then we'll talk."

"If I had been a better Hokage you wouldn't have lost your arm."

Oh~ right I did lost it. I hadn't felt it that much. I think it's because the anesthesia. Well I wasn't that worried about it. I knew there was an item in the system shop that could grow body part. But that's not why I'm planning on ever losing a limb again! Do you even know the amount of pain I felt! I would have fainted voluntarily had it not been for the adrenaline.

"I tried to put a prosthetic arm but everytime I placed one it was like it burnt. I'm really sorry Sora. I tried everything I knew. If I had the blade that he used to cut your arm... It was most likely coated with something. The gash on your side is also healing very slowly compared to your other wounds. It's not as bad as at the start but I am against you doing anything rough until it's healed."

"No it's fine Tsunade-san I'm grateful that you tried and understood nothing rough.", I smiled nodding.

Having heard that the 2 on their knees were apologizing even more. I got out of my bed and was about to fall had Jiraiya not held me.

"Hey!! Be careful Kid! We can't have you gain any more injuries!"

"Right, yeah thanks saint-nin : ) "