He nodded and we talked about a few things. I tried to tell them the most details about the fight.

"I feel like Blackie said something while strangling me but I couldn't understand. I think I had been losing too much blood and I couldn't focus. Then you arrived and that's about it.", my anger rose while thinking of the fight. I looked at the 3 people with an evil smile.

"Now that we're on the subject, once I'm all healed up I'm gonna tortu- I mean train every single Anbu! HOW COULD THEY TAKE SO LONG TO MEET US! And the one that fainted!!! She's gonna suffer. I will also be training some of the Jonins. I hope I'm not inconveniencing you, Minato."

"Ha ha...No no. Not at all Sora. Do whatever you want with them. But please don't kill them.", he said sweatdropping before disappearing along with the sannins to not be at the end of Sora's wrath.

5th October year 12

The Anbus and some Jonins were currently training/sparing on training ground 44 - The Forest of death. We have been here for almost 4 months. They were allowed to leave only if they had missions.

The Anbus could follow the training though some lacked behind but most of the Jonins couldn't follow. The only ones I was satisfied with were Asuma, Kurenai, Gai and Anko.

I trained them in terms of speed, strength and genjutsu. Sometimes I would teach them some ninjutsu if I noticed they could be of helped.

"Ok, everyone lined up you're going to fight against Gai using Taijutsu only. Once I'm satisfied you'll be allowed to use ninjutsu. If I judge the match is going to far I'll stop it."

Most couldn't win against Gai using Taijutsu only. Even I could barely keep up.

It was Kakashi's turn and I had to stop the match as Gai was going to open the 6th gate. Kakashi's skills have increased the most among all the ninjas. Well in the anime they never did show how strong Kakashi really was at his peak but well if I didn't have the system, most of the times I would lose during our spars.

"Medical ninjas!"

I had asked Tsunade to lend me some of her students, so that they could improve their abilities and get some real experience. Well as real as it could be. The 2 sannins had returned to their trip once I had woken up. Jiraiya also left his students with me and they were training along with us. Of course he had to pay up. I don't babysit for free.

"While Gai heals we will train in genjutsu. Ox(Shisui), Kurenai, Cat, Rabbit with me."

Since they had genjutsu rivaling mine, they helped me with genjutsu. It will also help them in improving theirs. I used Tsukiyomi while Shisui used normal genjutsus and sometimes Tsukiyomi. I could prevent his blindness from overusing his mangekyou temporarily by giving him pills from the system. Yui has been researching a way to completely prevent blindness using the Uchiha eyes I had collected from the war.

"Inu will be out for this training. You can fight using weapons, seals or traps against my clone. Nothing related to chakra!", I ordered Kakashi creating a temporary blood clone.

He didn't complain. When we first started, I had him in genjutsu training but once he saw Shisui mangekyou, he froze up and fainted. Since then I removed him.

5th June year 13

"Today will be our last training day. All of your skills have greatly improved. There's nothing more I can teach you, continue your trainings like always. The Hokage, Anbu captain and I discussed and we have decided that on this date each year, we will organise a tournament to check the Jonins ranking. The winner is allowed a wish from the Hokage. Of course, the wish will have to be something the Hokage can give you without endangering the village. Those whose skills are below our par level will be demoted to chunin and will have to do D-ranks missions for 6 months.", hearing the last part, the said Jonins groaned and so became nervous while others had a gleam in their eyes when they heard the wish part.