I got in fighting stance and released K.I to counter. Kakashi, and 2 other ninjas did the same but the last one was on the ground.

Slowly, from the darkness of the forest black and white zetsu appeared.

"Anbus uh..., White take care of the other 4. I will have a 'talk' with the Copy ninja here.", ordered black zetsu while I was still stunned to meet them here.

I tried to run towards Kakashi but it was too late, he created some kind of barrier around them. I took care of 2 zetsus who seemed most powerful, while the others each took care of 1.

I had quickly created a clone who carried the unconscious Anbu;

"Tell the Hokage that we met with S-class enemies and to send help right away!"

What the HELL Is going ON! There was never a scene like that. Did I change the plot too much!?

"Amaterasu!" I destroyed the one about to attack my clone but he grew back again.

This is going to be a pain in the ass.

They both attacked me. It seems they can't use jutsu, but with their ability to grow again they can fight indefinitely.

15 minutes later

"Rasengan!" This isn't working! I'm only wasting chakra here! I could feel Kakashi's chakra becoming erratic and depleting rapidly. And the 2 behind me didn't have much chakra left. When will those freaking reinforcements come! Once I returned I'll put everyone on a training regime! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM.

Think Sora, Think! "Kamui!" I could used the mangekyou's power 10 times, if I had all my chakra. Only 3 chance left.

I observed Zetsu and it looks like their was a delay between his regeneration and attack. About 5 seconds, if I could use this time....

"Tsukiyomi!" I quickly put all of the zetsus in a genjutsu.

"It's an order, attack with your most powerful attack!",I mind-talked the 2 Anbus.

They did as told.

"AMATERASU!!" Since I used it on all the zetsus, I had an instant decrease in chakra and couldn't move away in time when 2 of them pierced me.

Damn! Did it work!

I look at the zetsus and they had all rejoined the main body and disappeared into the ground. I sensed around but I couldn't find them.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" This was Kakashi's scream.

"You 2 stay here! You'll only be liabilities. Try to recover some chakra and heal your wounds. I'll try to help Inu."

I also did some quick healing while running to the barrier, but I barely stopped the bleeding. The holes were still there. At least my HP stopped decreasing.

In the barrier, Kakashi POV