𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟖

Depuis le début

But despite her fear, Teju refused to give up hope... She prayed that the same way Karan had come to her rescue that day, he would come to her rescue again today.... She knew that she had to stay strong and not let the fear get the better of her, but it was easier said than done... As she struggled to free herself from the minister's grasp, Teju hoped and prayed that help would arrive soon...

Teju in mind - Bappa pls send Sunny.. plsss bappa plss sunny come here pls...

Minister - awwle are you getting tense.. aww toh kyu woh sab karna tha.. jitni aukaat hai utni mai rehna chahiye na...

Teju- you shut the fuck up bastard... Ek baar Bhai ya karan dekhle tujhe you will be dead meat for sure...

Aneri had come to the hospital sometime before, and as she was walking around, she saw Teju with the minister and goons were holding her.... Without thinking twice, Aneri ran towards her friend, determined to help her in any way she could....

Aneri- Tejuu...

Teju-neeku why did you come leave pls...

Aneri- no way I'm leaving you like this.. aur aap kya minister ho Jo ek ladki ke saath misbehave kar rahe ho... You are going to pay for all these.. chodo usse...

Aneri tried to free Teju from the grip of the goons, but they pushed her away with force, and she stumbled... Just as she was about to fall, someone caught her hand, preventing her from hitting the ground....

She looked up and saw that it was Karan... Aneri and Teju both breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of him...

Karan felt uncomfortable, But what made him even more angry was the scene inside, where Teju was being harassed by the minister and his goons..

He could feel the urge to protect her growing stronger with every passing moment... Without a second thought, he stormed inside, his eyes blazing with fury.... He cursed himself seeing teju's frightened face...

Karan - Get away from her now!!
He said in a stern voice...

Minister - ab tujhe kya hero Banna hai? Aaya bada bhaagke aur haan jab tak mera beta theek nahi hotha ye ladki yahi hogi aur koi treatment nahi hoga kisi ko...

Karan couldn't bear to see Teju in distress any longer... He watched as the minister's grip on her tightened, and before he knew it, he had lost his temper... He stepped forward and delivered a powerful slap to the minister's face, sending him reeling backwards...

As the minister fell to the ground, Teju's eyes widened in shock... She had never seen Karan so angry before... But at that moment, all she could do was embrace him tightly for protecting her... She felt at peace in his arms...

Karan wrapped his arms around Teju, feeling a sense of relief and contentment wash over him...He knew that he had done the right thing, and that he had protected the woman he cared about....

He understood her fears and decided to calm her down first...

Karan- Teju.. see you are fine baba...  Calm down baccha... Mai aagaya hu na... Mere hothe hue koi kuch nahi kar saktha Tera... Calm down laddoo...

He was caressing her back and saying all these... While she was calming down a little... Dev came at the same time and was worried seeing his doll all frightened...

Dev- doll...
Seeing him Teju immediately hugged him tightly and dev was comforting her...

Karan explained him everything and dev was raising with anger...

Dev - call the police now... It's getting out of hands... How dare he to touch my doll...

Karan- Haan Bhai Neri are you fine?

Aneri- haa bhai thanks...
He patted her head and went to inform police...

Dev - Doll dekho Bhai aagaya na you are fine baccha... Chalo cabin Mai chalthe hai and you rest for sometime...

As Teju and Aneri were making their way to the safety of a nearby cabin, a group of goons suddenly appeared and attacked them... One of the goons pulled out a knife and slashed at Teju's hand, causing her to cry out in pain... Aneri trying to protect her friend, but in the process, she too was cut by the knife....

Teju - Sunnyyyyyy ahh...

Karan's heart skipped a beat when he heard Teju calling him sunny... He turned around to see that she was hurt, along with Aneri. Without hesitation, he ran to their aid, with Dev right behind him...

As soon as they reached the girls, Karan and Dev flew into a rage. They started hitting the goons with all their might, not holding back at all... Karan was especially furious and was hitting them harder and harder...

Teju - Ka.. karan pls stop plsss karan...

Teju tried to stop him, but he was too focused on protecting her and making sure she was safe... It wasn't until Dev intervened and pulled Karan away that he finally calmed down...

Dev - Karan look at them first not this... And police is coming right calm down and control your anger....

Then Karan took teju's hand and started blowing air on the cut...

Dev brought the first aid kit and put the bandage to both the girls...

Dev- are you girls fine?
They both nodded in yes... And both felt relieved...

Teju was only observing karan in all these and how he was there to protect her... How tensed he was seeing like this and the way he was beating the shit out of that person for hurting me.. somewhere she is happy to see this side of karan only for her... She saw the worry and tension in his eyes and was touched by how he was willing to risk everything to keep her safe...

Soon police arrived and they checked the cctv footage to find how minister behaved with them... They took him to the police station and His son got conscious in the hospital and he is safe now... Finally the chaos got reduced and everything is normal now....

Karan - Teju aaj Ghar jaake rest karle pls... Bohot hua hai and you need rest.. Neri tu bhi Jaa uske saath company dede usse...

Teju- but karan...

Dev- he's right doll I will handle everything don't worry you just go home...

They both nodded and started going but teju stopped and turned around...

Teju- Karan...
He couldn't believe that she actually called him and he turned towards her...

Teju - Thank you so much!!
Saying this they both left whil aneri was giving a teasing look to teju...

Here karan was on cloud nine and wa so happy.... He immediately hugged dev and dev was happy too...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Mumbai Trip!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??