Sharingan (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- 3 Tomoe: level 10/10 (20 MP)
- Mangekyou sharingan (50 MP)

Taijutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
- Standard: level 10/10
-Advanced: level 10/10
-Master: level 5/10

Kenjutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
- Standard: level 10/10
-Advanced: level 10/10
- Master: level 3/10

Medical jutsu(⭐⭐)
- basic: level 10/10
-Standard: level 4/10

Elemental Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐)
-basic: level 25/25
-Standard: level 25/25
-Advanced: level 1/25

Summoning Jutsu(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)  (1000 MP required for 1st summoning)

Passive Skills

Critical Thinking 🌟
Chakra control🌟
Stealth 🌟
Cold Mindset 🌟
Cooking - level 5/10
Poison - level 8/10
Bullseye - level 9/10
Killer - level 3/10 (Gives off a cool, powerful aura; basically K.I)
Language - level 1/10 (because of intelligence stats)
Acting - level 1/10

Shop Points: 20

Sora was snapped out of her thoughts when she suddenly heard some thuds and running. She was about to check when in front of her was a shirtless Minato with Kushina in her nightdress. She had her legs around his waist, while he was supporting her with one hand and the other was definitely somewhere Sora didn't want to check. They were having a heavy make out session and Sora could do nothing but watch. It's not that she was trying to be a creep or anything; No, she was just frozen in place.

Minato bit Kushina's ear making her moan loudly and she kissed him making him groan

Minato bit Kushina's ear making her moan loudly and she kissed him making him groan. The sound was enough to unfroze Sora and that's when she noticed. She had a nosebleed. She could feel the blood on her lips behind the mask. No way!!!! I am having the famous anime nose bleed!!!!! I thought this was a myth!!!! Am I this much of a pervert!

She didn't realize she let go of her spoon until a clang sound was heard. This startled the adults and they all stared at each other.This time THEY were the frozen one.

....
...
..

The silence was so loud!

"You can continue you know, I was enjoying the show.", Sora said to break the awkward atmosphere.

"SORA-CHAN!!!", they both yelled embarrassed standing 5 feet apart. They scrambled to look for something to wear.

"I just came to get some food. I was starving! I haven't eaten in 2 months. I didn't know you would be doing that this early in the morning!! Well I'll give you some privacy. Don't worry Minato-san, I'll tell your secretary to push any of your meetings till 9 a.m. Enjoy yourselves!", She smirked and left with her food, leaving 2 red stunned Namikazes.

Hospital - 10 a.m

Sora returned to her room and decided to catch up on some sleep while waiting for Tsunade for the check-up. It seems her body was still stiff and hurting here and there.