(s4) FIGHT!

The group kept running and eventually Lucius saw two silhouettes in the distance. "I see them. Come on let's pick up the pace!" Lucius shouted as xander hopped onto his back. "Fast travel!" He said as he pointed at the silhouettes. Lucius just sighed and activated godspeed and soon they all arrived as blossom hugged her big brother as he bear hugged her.

"I thought it would take months to find you guys." Blossom spoke as lucius rubbed the back of his. "So... What's been going on with you guys?" Cherry asked as she sat down and inspected her guns.

"Well.. me and the grim reaper here met up with our uncle and apparently he knows you Lucius" Johnson piped up as he pointed to Lance.

"He knows me? But I haven't met another human" lucius asked confused as he stared at Johnson. "Oh right yeah duh. Uh he's a demon" Johnson answered as everyone looked at the red siblings.

"HES A WHAT?!" They all shouted as Jennifer just stood by her bros not understanding what the shit is going on.

"Yep.. he's a demon. Runs a circus aswell." Lance added as he glared at Johnson as johnson glared right back.

"Oh yeah also hi. I'm Jennifer. I'm these two morons little sister. So expect me to be here for a long while." Jennifer said as she waved at everyone before her and blossom locked eyes. Blossom noticed the blonde girl wink at her as she blushes Abit.

Cherry looked around and noticed no frost. Where was she? "So.. where's Beelzebub" Hades asked bluntly. Blossom tilted her head "we figured he was with you guys." Blossom spoke as she folded her arms.

"No. We only got one of the locust which most likely was sent from you. But it's one of his locusts so.. if hes not here.. where is he?" Lucius stroked his chin as he spoke.

We then see Beelzebub dragging frost behind him as Asmodeus was talking about all the things she could do with this human.

"I could make her into a succubus. I bet Lucifer would love to have a plaything~" she spoke as her face was contorted into a grin of demented pleasure. "Oh how about I give her to some of the incubi they could use a practice dummy. Oh wait better! Ill sell her as a slave once earth is under our thumb! What do you think beelzy?~" she turned to him and had a grin that would make even Hades unnerved.

"I personally don't care Asmodeus.. I just want my sister back" he spoke as Asmodeus frowned and groaned. "Oh COME ON! Your sisters fine. Besides why is she so important that you can't scheme with me anymore! Like the old days, the fun days! Where I forced stuck up nuns into prostitution. Helios caused wars, and you caused lots of fami-" she proclaimed. "I'm a far different sin from that. Stop acting like we are all in our hay day. Ever since Grimm turned his back on us we all knew there was a divide." He interrupted as Asmodeus pouts her arms under her... Melons... Propping them almost as if she was a child trying to bribe Beelzebub with candy or money. But instead of something that could lead to a benefit to the other it was a lot more.. uncomfortable for Beelzebub.

"I'm a different sin" Asmodeus mocked as she stared at her fellow sin. "Bullshit. Your still the same Beelzebub that killed thousands by devouring their crops and food. I know you do it again if it wasn't for you deciding to do a 180 and wanting to be a goody two-shoes." She whined as Beelzebub just ignores the rest of what she's saying and hoped the found his locusts... And that Helios hasn't found them yet.

Back with the group night had came as they had set up camp as johnson watched his sister Sit by blossom as she wrapped an arm around her.

"Hey there cute stuff~ what's your name?" Jennifer flirted with the orange haired demon. "I'm blossom. Now please remove your hand-" blossom spoke before Jennifer whispered something into her ear as blossom was red in the face.