(s4) journey.

3 days ago.

We see Jenifer In the mall looking at some dresses. She sighed to herself, she should be looking for her brothers, there were rumors that they were in the city but.. oh there was a new black dress she wanted to try and-

No, no. Focus Jennifer, family is important. She then heard talking as she turned and we see frost and Johnson walking around the mall. Johnson groaned as he looked at the brunette, "didn't you say you hated shoppin frosty?" He asked his friend. "I hate McDonald's, I'm meh to shopping but Kiras been bugging me that I need to get in touch with my 'girly side' or some shit like that" she did air quotes while she spoke.

"I get that, sometimes family pushes ya into things" Johnson spoke as frost looked at him. The two stopped infront of a hot topic. "Wanna go in and laugh at the loser shit?" Frost asked as Johnson had a shit eating grin. Meanwhile Jennifer was silently following them keeping a tab on her brother, she hasn't seen him years, so she had to check in on him, just, without the "talking to your brother who you haven't seen in years" shit.

Back with Johnson and frost they were just cackling at the weird edgy clothing, like a t-shirt that a skull with two skeletal hands making Devil horns with the words "rock on till ya drop!" On it. Then a scrawny man with a t-shirt way too big for him walks up to frost. "Hey there beautiful" he spoke with his shirle voice. Frost rolled her eyes as Johnson looked at the guy staring daggers at him.

The loser then backed away as Jenifer quietly cackled, yeah Johnson hadn't changed, still a hot head. Johnson then turned to look as Jennifer hid. Johnson looked around before frost poked at him "chilli pepper, come on Kira just messaged, she needs someone to look after cherry, since her and Xander won't be around after tomorrow." She spoke as Johnson turned to her and nodded.

We then skip to the day the group left as Jennifer was following Johnson and noticed a hooded figure following the group as well, ofcourse. It was probably since she saw him a while ago.

She then followed after them all and arrive in the desert but it appears the group was already gone... Fuck she couldn't catch them in time.

And so we later see Jennifer walking through the dessert as she sighed to herself. Of course the moment she followed after her family she winds up in a place like this.

She swore sometimes it felt her family was cursed... Then again it probably was..

She didn't really know mom but .. she probably was a really great person if the affect her death had on the rest of the reds was to go with.

Lance was by far the most cool headed, despite Johnson and him arguing, Lance and Johnson both made sure she was ok.. but her dad?

Her father... Alexander was a good guy but.. the damage that day left... It clearly broke him, she remembered him muttering something about how he wish her mother was still here, he would throw himself into work and so... He neglected her and her brothers... Her family was shattered... So she saw common sense and left, she wasn't gonna stay there if no one tried to mend it.. well Lance tried but... Him and Johnson never really saw eye to eye.

She snapped back to reality and noticed that she had gotten pretty far and noticed a battlefield of slaughtered demons.. jeez this place must have become like this due to something she just didn't know what.. but then the winds began to rapidly pick up, shit a storm must be brewing. Jennifer decided to book it and eventually found a cave and had to sleep there.

"And so after sleeping and traveling A bit I wound up here" Jennifer spoke as we fade back to modern day as her brothers stared at her. "YOU WERE STALKING ME?!" Johnson shouted as he stared wide eyed as Jennifer smiled nervously "I mean it's not STALKING more of uh... Familial surveillance..." She answered as Lance and then smacked her in the back of the head, "dumbass!" He spoke as Jennifer held the back of her taking a sharp deep breath and groaned in pain.

"OWWW, that hurt bro." She said as Lance shook his head in disappointment. "I swear my family are all idiots." Lance spoke under his breath as Johnson just rolled his eyes.

"So.. I heard You have a girlfriend Johnson.. she got?~" Jennifer wrapped an arm around her brothers neck as she got close to his face. Johnson tensed up as he grabbed Jennifers arm, "had.. I had a girlfriend.. we uh.. we aren't a thing anymore.." he spoke as he moved his sister's hand as we see Kira look at the three, she then looked at jay who just watched, "Is that why you didn't want to interfere?" She asked. Jay shook his head, "nah I just wanted to see who would win" he answered as Kira looked at him deadpan.

"You fucking suck sometimes jay." She spoke as jay just smiled and nodded. Kira sighed as we see Jennifer put her hand on Johnsons back and pat it. "It's ok, you can always go on tinder." She said jokingly as Johnson face palms.

Finally we skip to Lucius on the sands unconscious as Hades sat beside him staring at his locket. "Soon Persephone.. soon."

/////

Oh god IT'S DONE. I wish this was longer but eh this and regroup part 1 kinda work together. Anyway fucking now there's the demons. Oh god this is gonna suck.

Anyway rock on till ya drop tata fuckers 🤟 (and yes I did make fun of my catchphrase. Fuck you.)

⬛🟥🟩🟦
⚡🔥💧🧲

(Also please for the love of God let this fandom grow I was fucking lonely waiting for messages. ;-;)