(s1) next beginnings

We see a young blonde male standing in front of a grave wearing a black jacket with a red t-shirt underneath as well as wearing white jeans.

His eyes were a brilliant emerald green and he had a small smile as he knelt towards the grave.

"Hey mom it's... It's me, finally moved out after i finally turned 17" the male said as looked at the bouquet of flowers in his hand some being roses and others being poppies.

He placed the bouquet down as he began to speak "it's been what....9 years?" He continued. "9 years without you. Things happened. bros become a dickhead, sis is god knows where and here I am talking.....to a god damn grave...." He spoke in slight Shakey voice.

"I'll be leaving for the big city, like you and I always dreamed" he continued. He then got up and headed to his hover bike and hopped on.

He revved up his bike and was off, he drove through an army of blackwood trees and then some bits of desert and then finally passed a sign saying 'now approaching highway City, NY'.

The male smiled as now he was approaching the one place where he could become the one thing he dreamed of.

After a few miles he started seeing more and more skyscrapers and eventually was riding over the asphalt roads, however though as he was driving his stomach started growling.

"Ugh great, of all the things I thought I didn't need to pack it had to be a lunch" he groaned but then smiled the aroma of burgers, fry's, chicken, and all his other favorite foods.

He started following where the scent led him, to a blue and white building with a neon billboard saying "T'jo's bang shack" it was an odd name but he didn't care he needed to eat.

He parked his bike and enter the restaurant, when he entered the interior with a wooden floor and iron walls, god damn this place was fancy. Regardless the boy sat down at a small and started looking through his wallet as a waiter walked up to him.

"What may I get you mister? Uh what is your name sir" the waiter asked. "Oh it's Johnson, Johnson red!" The boy, Johnson said.

|||||

And that's page 1. Oh boy am I going to love this 😁.

Anyway, rock on till ya drop, tata fuckers 🤟