(s1) green, fucking green

The waiter noded and took Johnsons order and went to the kitchen.

As Johnson sat there he looked around at area and saw some people chatting and flirting with each other, the usual stuff ya see.

Then a boy entered who was probably 15, he looked around and then walked up to Johnson, "hey uh is this table taken?" He asked "well my seat is obviously but you can sit here" Johnson responded as the boy sat down, his hair messy and colored a nice chocolate brown, his eyes a similar chocolate brown, he wore a white jacket with gray shorts, aswell as wearing a green and mint checkered wrist band.

"So uh..... What's your name anyway?" The boy asked "it's Johnson and your name is?" Johnson responded.

"Names Xander, xander oakgreen, I'm Abit of a chick magnet here" he said with confidence. Johnson raised a eyebrow.

"Oh really?" Johnson asked, "yep, the lady's Loooooove me!" Xander continued, "then flirt with one" Johnson said clearly knowing he's about to have a laugh.

Xander just stared trying to compute, then nods and gets up and walks to one "hello beautiful~" he said to the woman who appeared in her 20s, she then seemingly groaned and turned "I'm lesbian freak" she said and she sprayed him with pepper spray, Xander started walking around backwards tubing his eyes and Johnson just laughed.

"God damnit" xander said after that frowning, "well atleast she wasn't straight " Johnson said still chuckling, Xander just glared "I got sprayed in the eyes!" He said while he pointed his eyes which had tear stains below.

"Well regardless your a riot man. Friends?" Johnson said sticking out his hand Xander looked at and shook it.

|||||

This is probably going really fast but fuck it

MRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCK ON TILL YA DROP TATA FUCKERS 🤟

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR