(s4) brothers. pt 2

Lance and Johnson just looked at their uncle as he fidgeted with his fingers. He seemed to be deep in thought as he was still trying to think of an answer to say to his nephews.

"Well..... See I wasn't always a human.. and your actual uncle umm... How do I put this? He's dead" Grimm spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck. Now it was Lance and Johnson's time to go Wide eyed.

"Then who are you?!" Johnson shouted. Grimm sighed as he clocked his hands together as Red mist enveloped the three.

We then go back to the human world as we see a woman with blonde hair holding two babies in her arms. "You see your uncle was a stillborn. A tragedy really, but for some reason I decided to possess what was left of his corpse. I somehow managed to force your grandmother to give birth to what was your uncle. But this time my consciousness was inside his body" grimm spoke us Lance and Johnson looked at the grandmother in her youth.

"While I possessed your uncle's corpse, I learned many things. I learned to play soccer, I tried playing basketball and I sucked horribly, but most importantly I grew to care for your father." Grimm continued as the scene changes to two blonde trying to sword fight with sticks.

"We stuck together through thick and thin even during the hard parts of life" grimm spoke as the scene changes once more to a young Alexander crying over a grave his brother hugging him.

"But then your father met Your mother. He in a sense found himself an angel. And thus had you two and your sister." Grimm continued as we finally cut to a scene of Johnson and Lance's mother holding their baby sister as their father played with his wife's long black hair.

Then the mist faded. "But unfortunately my time in your uncle's body came to a short end. All those years of living in a corpse caught up to me and so once I died I returned to hell." Grimm concluded.

Johnson and Lance looked at their uncle and then at each other. "That's why I'm a demon. Sorry for the extra bits you didn't want to hear." Grimm said as Johnson hugged his uncle

"All right now then. Why on Earth are you to hear and where is your sister?" Grimm asked. Johnson pulled away as he looked away from his uncle "well uh....you see..." Johnson tried to find the proper words. "Our mother died our, Father became a recluse, our sister ran away from her duties as a red, and this dumbass ran off to the city to fight monsters that he still needs help with." Lance finished what Johnson was about to say.

"OI!" Johnson shouted as he looked at his brother who just rolled his eyes. "So .... Then why are you in hell?" Grimm asked the previous question again. "Well you see I have this friend who's a demon... And well... He's the demon King's son." Johnson answered as grimm just stared before shrugging his shoulders "I figured you two would meet eventually" he said as Johnsons jaw dropped.

"How... How do you know Lucius?! Oh wait duh. You're a demon he's the son of the demon King. DUH!" Johnson spoke as he face palmed.

"Now that we have the questions out of the way I believe it's time I show you around. But first I should show you to my men." Grimm said as he turned to the three being who had attacked Johnson and Lance. "Arise my troop. It's time I formally introduce you to my family, well a part of it at least." Grimm spoke as he lifted his hand, the three arose as they started at the brothers.

"I am Abraham brummsworth. You may call me brumm" Brumm spoke as he bowed. We didn't see a large centipede creature come from his back and nuzzle it's head against his.

The woman with the strange tail stood up. "I am divine. You may only refer to me as your goddess"
She spoke as Johnson and Lance Groaned.

Finally the man with 4 black wings stood up. He simply waved as he said his name was "barta".

Eventually after all three introductions see the two brothers laying on a bunk bed as Lance stared up at the ceiling. "Hey lance. I got a question" Johnson spoke as Lance poked his head out from the top bed. "What is it Johnson?" Lance hummed as he yawned softly.

"Do you think anything would have changed if Mom survived?" Johnson asked as Lance took a moment to think. "There are two variables you would have to account for, first being the variables of her survival and second, the variables of everything that has happened." Lance answered as sat up.

Johnson sighed and kicked the top bed. "I don't want variables dumbass, I want to know what you would think would happen if she lived" Johnson as Lance just sighed at his brothers annoyance. "Personally I doubt anything would have changed, you still run off to the city and I'm having to clean up after your mess" Lance said with a hint of aggravation.

"The fuck you mean by that LANCE-A-LOT?" Johnson raised his voice growing more annoyed with the other red. "I'm saying, time and time again I have to clean up after you! Because you wanted to run of and play monster hunter!" Lance shouted as both grew more angry with each other.

"Yeah well your a massive douchebag and you suck at picking up chicks!" Johnson retorted.

"Yeah and your the immature one who decided risking their lives was better than being a MILLIONAIRE!"  Lance yelled as Johnson growled.

"YEAH WELL I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SOME HIGH AND MIGHTY CEO OF A COMPANY THAT SELLS WEAPONS OF WAR!" Johnson roared as he kicked the bed again.

"Our father-" Lance spoke before Johnson interrupted him, "our father this, OUR FATHER THAT, GOD YOUR SUCH A MEAT RIDER FOR THAT OLD MAN!"  Johnson roared again.

"WHEN YOU GONNA STOP HAVING A STICK UP YOUR ASS LANCE?! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALIZED OUR FAMILY SUCKED!" Johnson continued.

"YEAH WELL MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T BE BROTHERS SINCE YOU HATE OUR FAMILY SO MUCH!" Lance retorted before it went dead silent.

Johnson and Lance just stared at each, their faces red with anger. The two just scoffed at each other and turned in for the night.

The next day we see Johnson and Lance getting ready to go. "Are you two ok?" Grimm asked as Lance and Johnson looked at him before nodding and went back to getting read to go.

"I can accompany you two you know. Traversing hell is dangerous alone" he continued. "Relax uncle. We'll be fine. Besides where me and dipshit are going isn't too pleasant." Johnson answered as grimm sighed.

Later we see Johnson and lucius traversing the sands before they see a figure in the distance as we hear a voice "Johnson, Xander, is that you guys?" Wait that voice, IT WAS KIRAS.

"Kira! Oh thank god you and the others are ok I missed you all so-" Johnson spoke as he ran to the... Wait, it was only Kira and jay..

"Wha... Where are the others?" Johnson asked as Lance followed him. Jay and kira sigh. "Its a long story." Jay answered.

////

Holy shit this was gonna take forever. Anyway sorry about that y'all. Finally updated ogre slayer after working on the rewrite and some other shit I'm not going to release quite yet.

Anyway

Rock on till ya drop tata fuckers 🤟

⬛🟥🟩⬜
⚡🔥💧♾️