(s1) face to face 1/3

We see a young lucius standing in front of a bloody battle field as he saw his father removing his infamous battle axe from a bloody corpse.

He felt himself tremble as his father faced him. He slowly walked towards, his grey charcoal skin emanating a flaming hatred.

His father stopped in front of him, his eyes glowing red as his black bull like horns sparked crimson electricity into the air.

He raised his battle axe and then.

Lucius shot up from the bed he was in, in a cold sweat he looked around. He had to make sure blossom was ok. He kept looking until he saw her sleeping soundly.

Lucius sighed in relief and heard a door open. His eyes shot over to a doctor entering. "I see your finally awake, I'm doctor Matthews and I'd like to ask you some questions " doctor Matthew says as Lucius slowly nodded. "Ok tomorrow I'm, I'm tired"

The doctor noded and left. Lucius just sat there and looked over at blossom. "We finally made it sis" lucius said softly. He reached over to his sister and caressed the side of her face. His hand glided over her face to the top of her head and pated it.

It was him and her now. In this new, bizzare, safe world.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" lucius said to himself.

///

Oh boy this gonna be a three parter.

Anyway you know the drill

Rock on till ya drop tata fuckers 🤟