Sora finally reached the Hokage's office; Minato had ordered him earlier to come at around 9 a.m and now it was nearly 11 a.m.

Sora didn't like to be late but he hadn't slept all night since he kept vomiting blood and had a fever. He couldn't afford to flicker and could barely get dressed with Yui's help. He entered the office panting.

Hokage Office

Minato, the 2 Sannins, Shikaku, Inoichi and even Kushina were inside the office. She was aware of her identity since he attended the council meeting and was the Uzumakis clan representative in Konoha.

All of them were surprised to see Sora arrive panting and looking half-dead. Minato told of them to sit down, with Sora standing in front of them. Tsunade started to talk first, "Well from the physical exams you have a few broken bones which were badly healed, acute malnutrition and your cortisol level is out of this world. Not to mention for a teenager having this stress level can be deadly. You'll have to visit the hospital again to fix the bones up, but for now I want to know when was the last time you had a proper meal and sleep."

"Uhm that would be 15 September.", said Sora thinking back on the last time he really ate well.

"15 September? You mean you haven't had a good meal since last month?", asked Shikaku surprised.

"No, I meant 15 September year 6." Sora remembered the last time he ate well since it was when he celebrated Kakashi's 10th birthday and met Pakkun the first time.

Sora who was lost in her memories, didn't notice the worried and shocked gazes of the people in front of him.

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YEAR 6!!! THAT'S 4 YEARS AGO!", shouted Kushina. This quickly snapped Sora back who had to cover one of his ears as he was sure it was bleeding.

"Yes that was the last time since a few days later, me and the other Anbus were dispatched to go to the war. We were ordered to only eat food pills once we left and as you know, the war just...ended..." Sora explained how they weren't allow to return and how they survived in the war. "And once we returned, I was busy with all the scrolls."

After hearing the story, all the present ninja were releasing K.I due to their anger. They knew that the Anbu weren't treated the same way as normal shinobis in the war but they didn't know it was that bad. Just hearing the story made them feel like that, now with those anbus who lived it, they couldn't imagine their pain.

"Now, I understand a bit more why their minds were like that when we examined them. The psychological stress must have been out of the roof for each of them. I'm surprised they stayed alive and didn't all kill themselves; I don't mean that with any disrespect.", commented Inochi.

"No, I understand what you mean. When I became captain, I tried my best to reduce their stress so that they could at least function properly. I forced them to sleep and gave them some health pills."

Inochi nodded understandingly. While this was happening, Minato and Shikaku had to calm Kushina down as she wanted to go kill Hiruzen. 'I will help you burry the body.',thought Sora. Tsunade was holding the table with so much strength that cracks were slowly appearing on top of it.

"As for the sleep part, I would say my last one was about 2 months ago. I am not sure about this one.", Sora said gaining all of their attention. She didn't mean to be pitied or anything.

" I am sincerely sorry for the pain you and all the other Anbus had to endure. I promise that I won't abuse y'all.", Minato apologized bowing his head slightly. The others also joined him with their own.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. Anyway this tattoo we Anbu have is a leash and the Hokage is our master. Once we wear our mask, we are born to protect and serve our master, the Hokage. So really, I don't think there's anything to apologize for. That was our duties", Sora said this absent-mindedly but Minato and the others had a serious expression on hearing her answer.