And just like that , each report was done in the same fashion and slowly, a line of dead bodies was forming in front of Minato. He was surprised to see all those bodies and even more that Sora could collect all of them while the war was raging on. They all knew the rumors surrounding Grey Wolf and how he was among the ones inflicting the most damage.

By sunset, the only one left to report was Sora. He slowly walked forward still avoiding Minato's curious gaze. Everybody who didn't know of his identity which consisted of half the Anbus were curious to know his identity. Even Minato who couldn't help but still feel this sense of familiarity each time he looked at Wolf. Slowly, Wolf removed his mask.

Minato POV

"Sora-chan!..."

I was shocked to see Sora here. Or at least someone who looked like Sora's twin albeit taller, with more white hair and less light in her eyes and a more mature air around her. Sora's supposed to be with Kakashi, Rin and Kushina at home. I checked with a frog summon I always kept at home and indeed they were all there cooking.

I looked at this Sora doppelganger questioningly but chose to interrogate her later alone.

"Name Suguru Sora, Code name Ōkami, 12 years old."

There were a few whispers but only on the left side. It seems the ones on the right already knew her.

"Rank in Anbu Squad Captain on the battlefield and Squad Leader. Rank outside Jonin. 7 years in Anbu black Ops, Strongest forte is Speed and Fuinjutsu."

Now I was really surprised and angry. If she has been here for 7 years this meant she joined when she was barely five. I knew Anbu accepted young recruit if they had the necessary profile and skills but 5 is just...

"....,Taichou died by protecting me from a poisonous kunai and I was promoted to captain as 4th had died in a fight...."

And she took out the last body of the last captain, and laid her by the others side.

"I also collected weapons from the battlefield"

This time she took another scroll and emptied all the weapons out, which formed a small hill.

"There were some kids that were forcefully sent to war. Some of them are only civilians. So I collected the ones that wouldn't attack."

Now she drew a seal on the ground. I don't know that one. She cut her hand and there in a poof of smoke laid about 75 children of different age that were in some kind of deep sleep.

"... And I collected all the dead bodies of Konoha soldiers I could find. I hope Hokage-sama would give them a proper burrial and their family will be able to say their final goodbye.", she said bowing.

I agreed and she went back in line.

"Very well, for now you may all rest. There'll be a meeting in 3 weeks to reshuffle the teams and ranks. You are all to go to the hospital for a medical exam, to evaluate your physical, emotional and mental health."

"Once done with the exam and if you're good go help around the village in normal shinobi uniform. You'll be called when needed."

"Everyone but the 9 from the Front line Anbu may go."

"Yes Hokag-sama", they all flickered away besides the war Anbus. I looked at them and really they all appeared half dead besides Sora who looked a tiny bit better. Really just a reaaaalllyyy tiny bit.

"You all, are to stay in the Anbu headquarters for now. Tomorrow, Tsunade-sama and Inochi will come to examined each of you one by one. You're ordered to comply with all the exams. Once you're done, you'll be on holidays until the next meeting in 3 weeks."

"You are all dismissed but Ōkami."

"Yes Hokage-sama"

3rd POV

With only the 2 of them left, they stared at each other in silence. After 10 minutes of no talking, Minato decided to break this tensed atmosphere, "Sora-chan, how've you been?".

Sora stared at him and was about to answer when he had a fit of bloody cough and you could see his face contorted with pain. She had been using chakra to temporarily give the report properly but it seems her throat couldn't handle more of this. After the coughs with Minato looking at her in worry and trying to help her, she ate the last health pill she currently had.

Minato seeing that she was now fine asked her a bunch of questions but then noticed that this was not the best place. He asked Sora to stored the Anbu dead bodies and weapons back and they flickered to his office.