Sora could only stare at Deer lying on the bed; Tsunade had stopped the bleeding and gave him some pain relievers to sleep a bit. "He's going to be a liability. Should I kill him..," thought Sora. As much as his emotions decreased, Sora couldn't bring himself to kill his comrade cold-bloodedly. Deep down even though he tried his best not to get attached, he really connected with his teammates since they had been together from the start and after the death of his friends, he spent most of his free time them. No matter how much the system may help Sora, at the end of the day, he is but a human. He may have tried to kill his emotions and distanced himself from people, but human in their essence are social creatures.

What would Taichou do... But Taichou isn't there now I am! Alive he's really only going to be a waste of resources. Deer why couldn't you have just died... After Sora's internal battle, he took out his kunai when Minato suddenly appeared and stopped his hand.

"And what do you think you're doing?", asked Minato still holding Sora's hand. Sora only stared at him while Minato tried to think back on who this ninja was. Blame him for his short term memory cause as much as he was a prodigy, Minato had a slight Prosopagnosia - he had trouble remembering new faces.

While he tried to remember who this was, Deer spoke aloud, not telepathically since his body didn't have enough chakra to use the tattoo. He had regain conciousness from the moment Sora removed his Kunai. "Taichou! It's fine. I'm okay with it.", he said weakly. Really, I know I'll only be a burden now. And I am really tired of this war, I was only holding on in hope to see my wife and daughter back in Konoha. But I don't think I can still fight this madness that's been slowly eating me from inside out. "I want to thank you Taichou; you never abandon any of us. My only wish is if you could at least tell my family how much I love them and here," weakly, he gave Sora a piece of paper. "Please give them that. .... It's been an honor... ser-ving...un-de-r yo-u.", he said before fainting.

As soon as he lost consciousness, Sora freed his hand and before Minato could react, "Hey wait-". He sealed Deer in the space-time seal. Tell them yourself. I won't allow my comrades to die in vain.

2th February year 10

There were now only intermittent fights and the enemies have now been greatly reduced. Minato and the Sannins dealt with the other future Kages that came as backup. Sora sent a clone to observe their fight with the sharingan and they are just on a whole other level. Sora felt both encouraged and discouraged still seeing the gap between him and the Kages. He knew he had to be much much more stronger if he wanted to stand a chance against Madara, Zetsu and Kaguya. With the war, he had polished his skills but couldn't learn or experiment on new ones he theorized about. His 5 blood clones were also very busy with helping in the village so they as well didn't make much progress with their skills.

The icing on the cake is that right now, he was extremely low on cash, since his clones pay were cut down and those who were helping in the hospital weren't paid, since last month. So, he couldn't afford to get any major injury and he had to ration the pills he bought from the system.

Miku also sent news that Kakashi and Shisui were temporarily promoted to Jonin and Chunin with them being 12 and 9. To become permanent, Kakashi was sent with Obito, Rin and Shisui's group to destroy a small drug and child enslavement created by some mercenaries in Kumogakure. An Anbu was following them to assess their skills one last time in real life fight to decide if they truly deserve the position. After the incident, Mikoto became more protective of Itachi and she and Fugaku had a major fight with Fugaku begging down on his knees for forgiveness.

There were 10 Anbus left on the battlefield and only 1 platform was left to protect. Slowly, Konoha was winning the war even if they incurred some major loss. Sora had stopped using too much body flicking since Minato was doing his Yellow Flash job and the enemies were falling like dominoes.

23th April year 10 - Sora POV

I was fighting against an Iwagakure-nin when my spy told me;

"Kakashi's team is going to the Kanabi Bridge right now"

"What-"

I got distracted and was hit by a jutsu right in my abdomen. While I tried to stand up again, Minato appeared, killed him and disappeared again. I examined myself; 4 broken ribs and an Internal injury. Dammit!

Tsunade was too far and I was too injured to flicker there.

"Where are they right now?"

"They just left. They should reach the bridge in 5 hours."

So Minato need to leave now to arrive in time.

I observed Minato and sure enough it seems he got the news as well because he said something to Tsunade before disappearing.

5 hours... I need to reduce their numbers in half. With Minato gone, they won't be able to do much besides the Sannins.

3rd POV

Sora healed himself as best as he could and sent a clone to Tsunade to tell her of a plan he thought since most of the Konoha shinobis were tired and couldn't fight properly. They will all create a team of 4 with an Anbu leading; the Anbu will only incapacitate the enemy and each shinobi will have to kill them either as a group or alone. After 30 minutes, they all got ready and the massacre started. Sora only used his skills not requiring chakra as he knew he'll be needing as much as he could at the bridge and his injuries from earlier weren't completely healed yet.

4 hours later

They had pushed back the enemies for now; Sora quickly created a blood clone and told him to take care of things here and not to use chakra unless he felt he would disappear before going to the Kanabi bridge.