Right now, we were in a small town in the Mist village where a group of rogue ninjas were doing human trafficking, and sex slave trades. We have observed them for 2 weeks and they are true trash. No! Trash is too good for them! They were selling and raping kids! KIDS! As young as 5!!!

War truely help see human for what they are.

Today a sale was scheduled with all the buyers coming. So it was a good day to stop all of them; I sat in a tree observing all of their faces with my sharingan. By nighttime when the sales were at its peak, Taichou gave us the orders to attack and each team took care of a part of the town. Before leaving, Hebi, Kumo, Kitsune, me and 6 others were appointed as Squad leaders with each our team which will remain fix unless Taichou said otherwise. My team consisted of Pig, Rooster, Cat and Deer.

Pig, disabled the lights in the selling  ground and we killed all the participants while storing their body in a storage scroll. I sent some shadow clones to free the slaves and guard them until everything was over. While searching for the Trash leader, I came across 2 rogue ninjas. I quickly took care of them with lightning since the mist was a good conductor. After some searching I finally found him; it seems he was trying to run away. I flickered in front of him and he didn't have time to react while I put him in a genjutsu. I used a silencing seal and for the rest of the night I tortured him in. Every. Single. Kind. Of way. In the genjutsu he was raped for a total of 7 days non-stop. I removed his nails and teeth one. By. One. At the end of it, he was pleading me to kill him; I think he understood the tiniest amount of pain all his victims suffered. By morning everyone was done cleaning up. I stored his body and grouped up with my squad and I sent the victims away with my clones.

Back in the village, I got news that everyone was now aware of the extent of the war. Kakashi and all chunins along with their sensei were sent to destroy the enemy camps closer to the village. Shisui and other genins were put on outpost guard duty, and others were in charge of monitoring and helping with the influx of refugees.

Many of the chunins were mentally scarred after their missions as for some it was the first time, they really came face to face with so much death. Even Gai had stayed silent for a whole week afterwards only training. Kakashi was a bit out of it as well, but Miku stayed by his side so he quickly got back on his feet. Obito received the biggest blow and had unlocked his sharingan 1st Tomoe, as he would have died if Miku hadn't saved him. The plot is changing. All in all, everyone got a sudden reality check.

Itachi was still too young and was unaware of the war for now. He has started to show his Prodigy tendency but was still just a 2-year old kid. Among the refugees, some had basic ninja skills so they helped the genins. Tai and the others besides Miku helped temporarily in the hospital with the medical jutsu.

Finally, after a year of destroying platforms we reached the frontlines. In the end, Konoha had only 5 platforms instead of 20 to protect; the others have been completely secured. Before we entered the frontlines, Taichou explained a few new rules;

A/N:  Speaking using their tattoo; mind-talking.

Taichou speaking;

"From this moment on, each team will be sent on different sides of Amegakure, each week the leaders will have to report back the situation within their group or where they are. This could either be done in person or through mind."

"Once we're on the battlefield the squad leaders orders will be law unless I tell otherwise."

"If you ever need backup, inform me directly. If I do not reply within 5 minutes. You're allowed to send a message to any other squad leader."

"There'll be a total of 10 squads each with 4 member, excluding the leader. If your leader is dead, try to escape and come to my position."

"If I am dead, the next Squad captain will be the 1st group's Squad Leader and so on."

"Is everything clear!"

"YES TAICHOU! "

1st group - Leader: Hebi, teamates:...
.
.
.
7th group - Leader: Ōkami, teamates: Pig, Rooster, Cat and Deer

Kitsune was 3rd's leader and Kumo 5th's. Each squad was then given a few minutes to discuss with their members.

For my team's battle position, I'll lead while Pig will be rear and Rooster front, with Cat and Deer taking left and right. They'll be moving in diamond form; Cat & Deer are to always stay together and same with Pig and Rooster whenever the form is broken. I'll leave 2 clones with them if I ever move ahead.

"Ok! Ready!... SPREAD OUT!"

And just like that on 2nd September year 7, we entered the frontlines with 10 leaders, 40 members and Taichou.

(A/N: Different members mask's)