I looked at Minato sensei and he stared back at me with this pained smile on; "Kakashi, why don't you go ahead with Sora here; he seems to have something to tell you. We will go report to the Hokage."

Hmm what happened? I nodded and waved at my teammates; "Ok, see you guys later."

Sora turned around and walked without looking at me. I ran and walked beside him. We passed through the forest and reached the hill after about 15 minutes. We sat there in silence. I kept glancing at him but he didn't say anything.

Sora POV

Dammit! How should I say this!! 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐀; 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇. Ok. I took a big breath.

A/N: Left side Kakashi

"I am really sorry Kakashi. I should have helped more! I could have helped but he... He didn't want to. I-"

"What are you talking about Sora?"

I looked at Kakashi for the first time since he returned, I really looked at him. His face, it's like he knew.

"Your dad, he-" I can't say it. It's like there was this lumped in my throat each time I tried to say it.

"HE WHAT!"

I averted my eyes; "He's dead."

"What- you're joking right. It's one of you both pranks again, right!"

Before I could try to stop him, he flickered away. I sensed around and at least he only went in his house. I sighed and after calming down I shunshined inside. And there, he was in his room, reading the letter that Sakumo left.

30 minutes later

"where's he?" Kakashi asked his voice cracking. I took his hand and flickered in front of the morgue. I let him enter while me and the doctor waited outside.

2 hours later

Kakashi came out, with his eyes bright red. The doctor gave him some papers that needed his signature and he told us the funeral will be done at 4 p.m. He asked us for some clothes or anything that we wish to burry with him. I told him that a clone will deliver some later on and he left.

I turned to Kakashi; "Do you want to go home? Or will you stay with me for now?"

He didn't answer.

"I'll take you home then." he squeezed my hand really tight.

"My house?"

...

"Ok then"

My house

I gave him some water since he wouldn't eat anything. He was hunched up on my bed and keeping the letter close to him.

I went to the kitchen, ordered some shadow clones to give the doctor Sakumo's outfit, and to stay there if someone ever came. Others inform all his close friends of the funeral with the basic details and one brought back some easy to digest food.

After they all flickered away, I sat in front of Kakashi. I don't know how to deal with emotions especially grief. Should I say something...? But what could I possibly say...

After my internal fight, I just hugged Kakashi in silence. He tensed up at first but then relaxed. He changed position so that his head was on my shoulder and I could feel his tears, damping my shirt.

We stayed like that until kakashi's stomach stubbornly growled

We stayed like that until kakashi's stomach stubbornly growled. I couldn't helped myself and chuckled a little bit. We ate the food, with Kakashi eating the bare minimum. By now it was 2 p.m so I gave Kakashi his formal clothes that, my clone brought, and told him to get ready. But you see the current issue is that, HE WOULDN'T LET GO OF MY HAND!!! I know you're grieving Kakashi but that's not an excuse to bath with you.

"Let go Kakashi you can't possibly want me to come with you inside." I tried to take my hand away but he squeezed my hand even harder. I think my thumb just broke.

...

I sighed seeing there was no other way; "Ok let's go." We entered the bathroom and we undress ourselves. Thank god for creating the Henge jutsu. Cause I was really a boy right now; that meant I had a dick right now. Well I always had the gender henge on even in the Anbu. I only let it go if I was home alone which was rare.

I thought I could finally have my hand back while he removed his shirt but the guy did that so fast that I didn't even realized when he was done. NO BUT I MEAN FAST AS IN A MICROSECOND! He had my hand back in his. Uhm Kakashi what about my shirt! I again tried to remove my hand but to no avail. Ugh it's not like we're stuck to each other T_T I sighed and used my seal to store my clothes inside without needing to remove them.

We sat in the bathtub quietly at the opposite ends. At least we're small enough to fit in. I helped him with his bath and he cried again. He was bitting his lips too hard to not make a sound that they were all bruised up. I reached my hand and opened his mouth.

"You can cry as loud as you want you know; I'm the only one here and nobody will hear you outside. There are silencing seals all around. I promise to never tell anyone and I won't make fun of you for it." He looked at me and sobbed loudly.

" He looked at me and sobbed loudly

Sakumo-san... I really don't know how I can help him.