A/N: Red eyes instead of yellow

We walked silently till we reached a desk where I got the standard Anbu uniform, along with weapons. They also did the signature spiral tattoo on my right shoulder. It seems that the tattoo contains some seals, and a location for the Hokage to know our status.

I changed and wore a mask like Kakashi since I obviously couldn't wear my hoodie. Then, we entered the training ground where all Anbus currently in the village stood in a military like formation. The Hokage was in front of them; I stood next to him while Rat stood in front of all the Anbus. Basically, Rat was the captain - he can order all the Anbus after the Hokage; then the first person in each column was a squad Leader and those behind the Leaders were the squad members. There were about 10 columns with 6 rows. Each squad must have a sensor, genjutsu, fuinjutsu and strategist among others.

We had some kind of ceremony and all the Anbus removed their mask. I didn't recognize anyone. I was also the youngest! NO BUT LIKE!!! The sole other youngster that I noticed could be around 18. The Hokage then approached me and put a mask on my face and said, "From now on, you'll be known as Ōkami." I like that; a Wolf huh.

A/N: Same mask as in picture but white and red instead

Once the ceremony was done, I followed the Hokage back to his office. He gave me the key to my apartment which was on the outskirt of the village; pretty close to the Island. He told me to come by tomorrow for paperworks concerning my clone's admission to the academy.

"Ōkami, come to the training ground once you're done."

I was so startled to hear that voice in my head that I yelped.

The Hokage looked at me weirdly surprised that I made that sound; "What's wrong?",he asked and I composed myself, telling him about that voice. He chuckled and explained that this must be Rat's voice. All Anbus could communicate together by channeling chakra in the tattoo and thinking of the code name. It was something unique recently developed by Inoichi, Shikaku and Minato. It also helped to ensure that no enemy was acting like an Anbu. He went on to explain about some other purpose of the tattoo before letting me go.

Anbu Base

I flickered where I felt Rat's chakra. And next to him were the 3 Anbus that I had fought.

"From today until you're put on a team; you're to train with the 3 of them from 6 a.m till noon. If they are out on a mission, another group will replace them. You will rotate with the different units to learn about each other abilities and the different types of missions. You will basically be an extra member on each team. You're to answer me by Captain while you're wearing the Anbu uniform!"

I straightened myself; "Yes taichou!" He observed me before nodding and continued;

"In the afternoon you'll be taught about spying, information collection, disguise, rules and knowhow of other villages, planning & strategies and torture. For today, the 3 of them will show you around; if you wish to stay here, ask the person at the desk to assign you a room or come back here everyday by 5 a.m."

I replied and he disappeared after saying a few last things. I then followed the 3 Anbu that were showing me around.

A/N: The Anbu will be as powerful as Root without the seals. Each Anbu must have a specialisation in either Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu, etc besides having the basic necessary skills. The Headquarters is found underground and hidden by seals; only Anbu with the correct tattoo may enter or if the Hokage allows a said person. The living quarters are used by shinobis who don't have a family or anybody outside. Imagine it like a small campus of the sort.

Each Anbu are subjected to psychological test each month. Living expectancy of Anbu are lower than normal ninjas due to the high difficulty of their missions. Everyone is treated as an equal once they join the Anbu, no matter their age, sexe, outside position or power. Only when on a mission they are to obey their leader unless the captain said otherwise. Captain's orders are law after the Hokage's. There's a team member shuffling each month to ensure there's trust between ALL the members.