regrets²; m.sn

Neutral Reader

You peeled your eyes open, rubbing the excess sleep from your eyes. Looking around, you spotted Sana on a chair near the couch, resting in an awkward position. Despite the small argument you had earlier, you smiled. You stood up to make her more comfortable, but before you could place a pillow under her head she woke up.

"Y/N," she said, staring at you with apologetic eyes.

"Hey, Sana. I'll just go. But I suggest you go sleep in the bedroom, it's not very comfortable here."

She grabbed you by the wrist and gently pulled you closer, also standing up. Hugging you tightly, she mumbled into your ear. "Y/N, I'm so sorry for the way I acted earlier. I had a bad day and I took it out on you, hurting your feelings in the process. I hope you do know I'm sorry, is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

Usually you'd hold grudges, but when your eyes met Sana's sad ones and her pouty lips, you immediately gave in. "It's alright, baby. And it's fine you don't have to do anything."

"But I want to!"

"Well," you said, rubbing your chin in thought. "Can we just spend time together? Like, I don't know, binge watch movies while cuddling? Or maybe a hot bath together."

Sana's face brightened, and you were dragged to the bathroom. "I'll pick out some clothes, just wait for me here."

Once the bathtub filled up with hot water, you got in. Sana entered shortly and joined you, gathering you in her arms. The warm water released the tension from your body, causing you to melt into Sana. "Is there anything else you want to do?" she whispered.

You hummed, shaking your head with your eyes closed. "I just really want to spend time with you."

She nodded, resting her chin on your bare shoulder. "Want to tell me about your day?"

So you told her everything while she traced patterns on your soft skin, occasionally interjecting to clarify something. After you finished, you put on the oversized shirt Sana had picked, smiling when you realized that it was hers.

"We should order some take-out," she suggested. You nodded in agreement. "Sure."

"Hey," Sana spoke again once you were curled up on the couch, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sana," you sighed, turning to face her. "It's okay. As long as you don't do it again."

"Can I get a kiss, then?" She smiled cheekily.

Shaking your head fondly, you leaned in.

____________________

i've been productive today (not)