"Darling, this might be strange but, it's important so, your father, does he anyhow, knows about my father?" Elder Kim's question was certainly directed towards my father, and I know very well that he knew I was lying. 

"Looking back, my father was the head, and I am guessing Kiara was build under your father? It's no strange for him to know his old, colleague or someone from the same business. Why do you ask though?" His response made me look like a fool. Of course he would know my father, they have been in this business for 40+ years.

"Just your father asked me about my father, so I wondered how he knew him. This thought didn't crossed my mind, well it has been filled with you since that day, so it's valid that it won't work properly. I am just a fool in your love." My words were cheesy, nd we both knew this.

Without any ounce of embarrassment as he laughed at my words I starred at him, his laugh filling my chest with warmth. I can stare at him forever, he is just, out of the world for me. So precious, so pretty, so, made for me. Mine to keep. He is the type I wanna marry and get old with. His presence is angelic for me, though it's the complete opposite for others, but I don't care about others. He is all what matters to me. 

Gradually a silence fell between us as he stopped laughing, now staring back at me.

"Why are you looking at me like you want to kiss me?" 

"Maybe because I want to?" There was a twinkle of mischief dancing in his eyes as he tugged his lips, stopping a smile from surfacing before he spoke up again.

"And who stopped you?" 

No one. And no one can. Not even he himself. That's a lie, his one word and I won't move an inch from my place.

I stood up from the floor and leaned close to his face, staring at his baby pink lips as he shrunk back into the chair, once again filling me with pride knowing only I can get this reaction from him. I supported one of my arms on the wall as I held his jaw with my free hand, tilting his head before joining our lips. 

A hum echoed in the office as we both molded our lips, trying to quench our insatiable thirst for each other. His hands gripped my collar, pulling me close desperately, low whines leaving his lips as he tried to get closer to me, to have any sort of touch. Kissing him was never about kissing, it was like getting drunk on his soul, forgetting about everything around me. His lips were tempting, salivating for me. It makes me want to get under his skin, as close as I can. His whimpers and whines are like melody for my ears that I can hear for all my life.

Fuck, I never thought something would be more tempting and pleasurable than ripping the skin off a screaming man, begging for mercy.

I leaned back, shushing his whining with my finger placed on his plumped up, wet lips. Though I very much love it and want it, I want to go home and cuddle with him on our bed.

"Let's go home darling. You can kiss me all you want there."

"Kissing is not the only thing I will be doing." 

Oh damn, I am a bad influence on my darling, but like hell I am loving it!

Getting home, the first thing we did was sit down and hear Tae complain about Jungkook. That grown child was not letting Tae watch sports, he wanted cartoons. And saying no to Kim Taehyung means ready to face war cause that boy will bend hell to get what he wants. 

So now, Jungkook was sulking beside Tae, head on his lap while the younger caressed his hair, watching sports. No one can say he pulled on those same hairs moments ago when Kook said no to watching sports.

"Bambi."

"Hmm?" Tae didn't even peeled his eyes away from the screen which made me snort, trying my best to not laugh out loud as V was dozed off on my lap. He was too tired to even kiss me, still in his office suit, he is sound asleep on my lap, snuggling in my stomach. I wonder if my abs are comfortable for him.

I was seated content, watching players fight neck to neck when my phone rang. Groaning I took the call as it was Namjoon. He only calls when it's important. And sometimes informing about the broken vase of my office is also important to him.

"Yes?"

"Boss, There was an attempted attack on Elder Jeon."

What the fuck?

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

I am happy coz i wrote this chap after studying.....

~~~glimpse