𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟗

Start from the beginning

Karan- fuck woh andar hai jaldi chalo guys we need to leave..
They all left soon closing the door and sighed!!

As they walked away from Kunal's room, they couldn't help but laugh at what they had just done. They knew it was a childish thing to do, but it was still fun. They were just glad that they had managed to execute their plan without getting caught.

Jasmin- I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees his room!

Akshara- Haha mazaa aayega!

Karan- chalo let's check the decorations....

They were all busy when Kunal came out of the shower wearing only a towel. He was shocked to see that his room was so messy. He couldn't stand the mess, so he ran outside the room. Everyone was surprised to see him in a towel outside, and the four of them tried to suppress their laughter while looking at his condition....

Teju came to him and asked...
Teju - what the hell is wrong with you man! Ye Aisa kon aatha hai baahar...

Kunal - fuck teju my room is so much messed... You know na I can't stand it.. who have done that...

Teju - are you mad Kunal kon karega yaar tune kudh Kiya hoga...

Kunal- yaar mai kyu karunga... Chod woh sab aur first ask anyone to clean the mess...

Teju- can you pls stop this show off and move inside...

Kunal - hmm... I'm sorry guys....

Teju- chalo I'll help you clean the room...
She went with him to clean it...

Karan in mind - waah isko badi fikar hothi hai uss bandar ka... Mera toh muh Tak nahi dekhthi...

It's 12 and everyone got ready and came down...

Teju was looking so beautiful and everyone are adoring her

A girl came to put the mehendi. First, she was putting it on Jasmin's hands and she asked about whose name to write...

Teju- koi aur hai kya Jas?

Aly- oh hello maine usse maardena hai... Jasmin ki life Mai sirf ek insaan hai woh hai Aly goni...

Teju- Haha Aap Aly likh dijiye aur haan aisi jaga likhiye jaha ye dhund nahi paatha🤪

Aly- I can find it Ms. Prakash!!

Teju- Let's see Mr. Goni!!

Divya- Teju uske baad tu lagade and ye log hume laga Raha hai...

Teju- sorry di I'm not interested pls don't force me...

Divya- aisa kyu teju you have to.. Tujhe toh pasand haina teju mehendi...

Teju - woh sab purane baathein hain di...
Karan was looking at her surprised.. he never expected her to change this much...

Dev came and sat beside her side hugging her...
Dev - kyu nahi lagayegi meri doll mehendi.. tu laga rahi hai bas fix...

Teju - Bhai plsss

Dadi- mehendi ko kabhi na nahi bolthe beta.. shaadi hai lagwado baccha... Hum sab ke liye..

Dev- doll teri jaan ki shaadi hai and look at Jas... She will be upset baccha plss...
Ansh came to teju with one mehendi cone and asks her to apply for him...

Ansh- angel angel plss...

Teju- dugguu chalo Mai lagaungi tujhe...

Ansh- ansh after angel... Okk

Teju- tujhe kaise mana Karu Mera baccha pakka lagaungi...

Dadi- ye toh sirf ansh ka sunegi ab toh..

KD - Haan maa bohot close hogaye hai dono... Bas aise hi rahe!!

Ansh- yahhh...
He showed his hands to her and she made a simple design of his fav car shoes and Doraemon on his hands...
Ansh- Angel angel
He was saying her name and showing his hands...

Divya- usse Tera naam likhna hai uske haath pe...

Teju - awwie cutooo...
She wrote angel ❤️ansh...

Ansh- yehh chachu chachu...
Teju was shocked and he was tapping her hand asking her to write and she did it...
In the middle of his hands it was like..
Angel❤️ Ansh ❤️Chachu!!

Karan smiled looking at them... Dev and Divya looked at each other and smiled... They felt like ansh is a blessing for them...

The girl was applying for Teju, and she asked whose name to write... No one was around except Akshara, and while the girl was talking, Teju was lost in thought. Suddenly, Akshara said...

Akshara- Karan..... Ye Bhai kaha reh gaya...

The girl thought Akshara was talking to her and wrote 'K' on Teju's hand...

Girl - Hogaya mam aapka!!

Teju looked at her mehendi and was shocked to see the letter 'K' on her hand!!

Teju- WTF!!

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Kunal - Teju Talk!!

Karan mess up again!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses...