𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔𝟗

Start from the beginning

That's when karan realised and moved her away with a jerk..
Karan- WTF is wrong with you?? I told you to stay away right!!

Girl- Arey I just saw you and came to meet you that's it. chalo byee
She left and karan ran his hand through his hairs with a frustration... Teju pressed the horn so that he comes inside...

He came and sat and..
Karan- Teju us..uss.. di..din

Teju- It's getting late we need to leave I guess...

Karan- Teju.. woh kuch nahi hua tha uss... din..

Teju- I don't care!! That's a close chapter and aap kitne bhi ladkiyan ko laao ghumo kuch bhi karo mujhe kya farak padtha.. let's leave
She said in a taunting tone...

Karan- lad... I mean Te.. Teju uss din bas acting tha kuch nahi hua..

Teju- mera life hi acting hogaya hai... don't make my mood spoil Jas aly ka shaadi hai..
He sighed and started the car and the whole ride was silent and teju was looking outside and ansh slept by keeping his head on teju's heart!!

Soon they reached and Teju got out holding ansh carefully and she immediately moved inside not giving karan a chance to speak... He sighed and went inside...

Divya- aagaye tum dono ohho mera hero sogaya.. ye mere alawa kisi pe bhi aisa nahi sotha sach mai you have done some magic teju.. dede idar ansh ko mai suladungi..

Teju- Haha meri life bhi magic ki tarah hogaya haina.. jatka pe jatka lag raha hai..
She said looking at karan and he was cursing his luck badly...

Teju went to room and thinking about the incident she slept!!

The next day it was mehendi in the morning.. so all are getting ready and kunal was being so close with teju and it's irritating Jasmina and akshara more..
Jas and Akshara went towards aly and karan...

Akshara- bhai kuch help chahiye.. pls karoge na

Aly- kya hai??

Jasmin- wahi uss bandar ko irritate karna hai jab dekho tab teju ko chodtha nahi hai.. we also miss her yaar...

Aly- have you two gone mad? paagal hai kya aisa kon kartha hai.. karan tu hi bol unhe..

Karan- waise baath toh sahi keh rahe the... uska kuch zyaada nahi horaha hai thoda set karenge na...

Aly- Oh gosh kaise log mile hai yaar mujhe!!! mai nahi karunga..
Karan catches his neck tightly..
Karan- ab bol nahi karega??

Aly- haan yaar karunga but ye toh bol karna kya hai...

Akshara- Idea he's an OCD person and humna uska room kharaab karenge...

Aly- but uske room mai enter kaise karenge??

Karan- tera dimaag hai nahi na toh suno.. palace vaale denge na extra  keys agar acche se baath kiye toh..
They went and took the spare keys by bribing them and with that, the four of them made their way to Kunal's room, ready to execute their plan.

As they entered Kunal's room, they saw that it was well organized and clean. Everything was in its place, and there was no mess to be seen...

Jasmin- Oh my god, he really is an OCD person!

Akshara- Okay, let's get to work.

They started by messing up his perfectly arranged bookshelf, and then moved on to his closet, tossing clothes around and mixing them up. They even went as far as to mess up his bed and scatter his papers and stationery all over his desk

Aly- This is so much fun!!

Karan- abhi koi bol raha tha mai nahi karunga tum log paagal ho kya and all..
He immitated aly and everyone laugh...
Suddenly they heard shower sound coming from bathroom...