Chapter 167+168+169

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Qiu Yanbo placed the water and bread in front of Lisa.

The other bottle of water was naturally handed over by jungkook.

When Lisa saw jungkook, she was so shocked that she even forgot to take the bottle of water.

"What's wrong? Are you stupid? "

Jungkook put the water in her hand with a faint smile in his eyes.

Seeing him suddenly appear, Lisa didn't take the bottle from his hand. She just stared at him blankly, unable to come back to her senses for a long while.

"Jungkook?"

She looked at the bottle of water and then at him. Was he real?

"Yes."

Jungkook nodded. Looking at her dumbfounded expression, he wanted to laugh.

Seeing that she didn't move, he couldn't help but reach out and pull Lisa into his arms.

It was already past the Mid-Autumn Festival. Even though Lin City was a southern city, it was still a little chilly. Jungkook had been worried about Lisa all the way here, so he didn't even open an umbrella.

His clothes were already wet, and his body was full of water vapor.

Lisa was held by him, but she didn't feel the coldness of his body at all.

She didn't know when it started to rain again, but it was just a drizzle.

Jungkook hugged Lisa very tightly. His lips were right next to her cheek. He turned his face and kissed her cheek a few times.

His lips were also cold. Lisa shrunk her neck. It seemed that she only realized what she had done at that moment.

She gently pushed jungkook to let go of her.

Jungkook let go of her but didn't let go of her. "You scared me today."

Lisa was also shocked, not to mention him. The moment she was hung on the car, she really thought that she was going to die.

"You, why are you here?" Lisa didn't tell him that she was scared at that moment. She was actually more curious about why he was here.

"I was worried about you. So I came. "

Jungkook looked at her with clear eyes. Under the not very bright lights, she could see that his eyes were filled with her shadow.

Lisa's heart was like a feather gently brushing against the lake of her heart when she was being looked at like that.

Her heart, which had always been calm and indifferent, could no longer be calm at that moment.

The atmosphere between the two of them was really too beautiful. Even in such an environment, it couldn't be ignored.

"Ahem. Lisa, eat something first. You should be hungry again. "

Qiu Yanbo's voice interrupted Lisa's thoughts. Only then did she realize where she was and what kind of environment she was in.

She blushed and took a step back uncomfortably.

She didn't take the bread and water from Qiu Yanbo's hand. Instead, she took the water from jungkook's hand.

"Have you been here for a long time?"

According to the time, Qiu Yanbo had appeared early. However, as soon as jungkook heard that something had happened to her, he immediately rushed over.

"Not long."

Jungkook looked behind him. Yang Wenchang had finally arrived.

He had arrived a long time ago. However, since jungkook was here, he naturally had a reason.