Not funny

So I'm alive- kinda, I've been in a really bad mental health period for awhile and am slowly starting To get back into this fandom and writing, just bare with me . 🤍

One new text from Mattheo

Baby
what are you doing
you missed our date

She's busy

I'm sorry
Who the fuck are you
Give MY GIRLFRIEND her phone back

Mate she's busy fuck off

Yeah she's about to be busy with me
You better get ready to die I'm outside her door.

Shit.
"DARLING OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" I ran to it before he kicked it in. The minute I opened it he stormed past me and began checking every crevice of the room. "Where is he y/n? Where is the guy you would cancel on me for!" If he didn't look so sad I probably would of been laughing my ass of. The dejected look in his eyes made me walk over and put my hands on either side of his face. "There's no one else here love, no one was. It was a prank"

"A what?!"

"A prank, baby I'm sorry you weren't meant to get so sad" I laughed kissing his nose. He scoffed and pushed me off of him. " not funny" he kicked off his shoes and laid on my bed, his arms folded across his chest. I smiled at his child like behaviour and climbed on top of him. "I'l make it up to you, I promise"

His frown turned into a smirk before flipping us over so he was towering over me. "You better live up on that promise sweetheart." His nose brushed my jaw before I turned my head and kissed him gently. He smiled into it and I took that as an okay for me to deepen the kiss and show him I truly was sorry and that he was the only guy I could ever want to hang out with.