Come with me beautiful

Y/n was running through chaos trying to find her family. She had gotten separated when death eaters attacked the campground and was now running down an aisle of Tents when she came to a dead end.

Now she knew why no one took this way.

She was looking around when she turned to go back the way she came when she collided with 6 feet of muscle. She rose her head too see who she ran into and she screamed when she sawa death eater mask staring right back at her. the mysterious villain rose a hand to her mouth to cover it as he used his other hand to bring a finger to his lips. 'shh, come with me beautiful' he whispered taking her hand and leading her through a zig zag maze of burning and already charred tents. he surprisingly lead her to the forest leading her a few meters in when he removed his mask.

y/n was definitely taken aback, an evil villain shouldn't be this attractive. his hair had fallen in front of his eyes but what she could see thanks to the illuminating moonlight was rich chocolate brown eyes. he had scars across his face which wasn't that big of a surprise and y/n wanted to faint at his jaw line, just because he was supposed to be evil didn't mean it changed the fact that jaw lines were a major turn on for her.

"why'd you save me? unless you brought me here to kill me in which case please don't." she whispered intimidated by him. he seemed to smirk at either her fear or her beauty or both. He recognized her from a spell he cast while he was bored. it was window into the future and he saw y/n ny his side. he was in a suit, she was a dress seemingly posing for a picture.

y/n looked really happy and so did he. Mattheo couldn't really care if y/n became a girlfriend or something more now she was standing in front of him he was shocked by how truly beautiful she was. it was his intention to kill her when he saw a girl standing alone but when he realised who she was he switched from killer to protector.

" I saved you because as much of a bad impression i gave you. i saw you in a spell i cast and i just wanted to protect you." he explained and y/n was taken aback. her father explained soulates a year bakc when he became her professor for the year.

"well, thanks i guess. weird question do you go to hogwarts?"

mattheo repressed the urge to smile but he did smirk, she wants to know me.

"not yet love, but i will soon."

y/n crossed her arms over chest catching his eyes lingering over her v neck crop top. "ill try to remember you but itll be quite difficult considering i dont have oyur nmae."

mattheo smiled taking a step closer to her meaning he was standing almost right infront of her when he took her hand and slid one of his many rings onto her finger.

"keep that safe for me will you? ill come for it, and you but for now. find your family and stay on gaurd i dont wnat you hurt."

so instead of getting mystery guys name y/n got a ring and butterflies in her stomach.

a were wolf and a death eater are soulmates, what could fucking go wrong?