It hurts

It's the final battle. Harry is dead and I can't breathe. I'm exhausted, the blood running down my leg is a reminder I won't live too long into Voldemorts new world. I had been caught in the tail end of an explosion. I had been stabbed by a metal rebar which imbedded itself into my hip. I was bleeding profusely yet despite that and the gaping hole in my side I was refused treatment. Apparently they were preserving resources and I had a black band meaning there was no hope for me.

I had given up anyway the only reason I would consider fighting for is standing next to his father. Clearly he gave hope up for me too but he's still looking at me with worried eyes. Voldemort was giving a speech when Mattheo cut in.

"Farther! Before you slaughter all of them. Give them a chance to prove there loyalties to us. Through the spell Grindelwald used when letta lestrange died." He suggested quickly while looking to his group of friends. "Good idea my boy." He sent roaring flames and with the slight nod of his head. Theodore nott had me bridal style in his arms and I was too weak to protest.

"Y/N! NO STOP!" I heard yelled from my ex best friend. It doesn't matter what she thinks. If they could stop me from you know not dying I'd appreciate that.

The flames didn't effect us. It felt just like warm tickles and the minute we were through Theo put me down and Mattheo ran to me. "Hold on for a little longer baby. You'll be okay." He whispered placing his hand over the blood as an unknown death eater made his way through the crowd. I gathered he was there healer as he took the spot where Mattheo was as he came round to the other side of me.

"It hurts Mattheo." I whimpered when he was doing a spell and he smiled sadly. "It's nearly done gorgeous." He whispered leaning down to kiss my forehead. I smiled and as I was being healed Voldemort was watching as people joined the ranks.
Accepting this was the new world.

Even though the world is and has gone to shit I atleast could live in it with my boyfriend. "You'll be alright princess." he whispered helping me up off the floor to stand with him.

"We'll be alright my love." I said back as we watched more people give there lives to try and stop the new world order. There attempts were pathetic.