How mad

"How mad would you be if I kissed you right now?" Mattheo whispered from behind me and I scoffed.

"We are in the middle of an argument so ver-" I was cut off by him kissing me anyway. I can't fight my body's reaction to his kiss. The second he realised i wasn't going to pull away he deepened the kiss immediately. It escalated so fast, we were making out and it was hot. Our robes and ties were discarded on the floor and His shirt buttons were undone and my hair was down.

"If you didn't want this the why the fuck did you just moan huh?" He whispered all cocky and I laughed. "Why did I moan or why am I wet." I smirked guiding his hand under my skirt. He didn't need much guidance from the second he realised what he was doing.

"Oh you dirty little-"

Many cums later ( I'm sorry guys <3 )

I was drenched in sweat and the sheets were a god damn mess. "Why don't we solve all our fights like this?" Mattheo asked laughing and I started laughing as well. "Because your an asshole and I wouldn't survive constant sex!" He pulled me into his side so he could hold me. "Oh I know my love, and I am beyond thankful you deal with me because I do not deserve you."

"I deal with you because I'm in love with you."
He grinned and pulled me on top of him. "And I'm in love with you baby."