Kisses?

Im pacing in his dorm deciding wether or not to go see my boyfriend. I know he never told me to not be afraid to go get affection but i don't wanna seem needy. Nothing drives a guy away faster then an obsessed needy girlfriend but I can't control it. If someone else was dating this attractive bitch I call my boyfriend they'd want to be held by him all the time as well.

I was still walking around aimlessly when the door opened and arms snaked around my waist pulling me against a string chest. "hm hi gorgeous." I smiled as he kissed my neck before turning me around to stand with my arms around his neck. "Hi, I thought you were staying out till 6?"

"I saw you sneak your way into my dorm. Staying with them sounded like a stupid idea when I could be with you." He smiled pushing me backwards suddenly causing me to fall back onto the bed.

He climbed on top of me and hovered but to my disappointment did nothing but smile at me. "Rude." I sighed trying to squirm out from in between his arms. If he wasn't going to do anything this position was nothing but a turn on that I couldn't fix.

"Stop moving." He laughed before giving up and lowering himself to me allowing me to kiss him and pull him closer. Atleast he was doing something now. "Kisses." I smiled continually kissing all over his face.

"Only for you."