Phobias

It's 5th year and we're doing boggarts again. We have professor lupin as our teacher and we all asked to do bogarts as we were intrigued to see if our fears had changed. I was certain mine hadn't. I still hate clowns so that's what I was expecting. My boyfriend who I was standing infinite of wrapped one of his arms arid my waist.

"what do you think urs'll be?" he whispered resting his head on my shoulder and i smiled. His touch makes butterflys go off. We've only been together a few months but ive never fallen so hard for someone so fast. I also never thought the big scary Mattheo riddle would be one for pda but here I am. Having him hugging me from behind as he leaves gentle kisses on my neck.

"Bugs, you know how much I hate them. You?" I giggled bam as he shuffled us forward as more people cycled through, we were near the back. "Loosing you." He admitted and I grinned. "Well it'll never happen."

"We'll see, good luck." He snickered taking his arm away from my waist, pushing me forward as it was my turn soon. Before my turn I looked over my shoulder to see him smiling. 'Adore you' he mouthed and I grinned. I or just adore you is what we've been saying until one of us says we love the other.

I turned to face the boggart and mentally prepared myself for a random bug or a mound of them. Because I was mentally prepared for the bugs I wasn't mentally prepared for a scary horrifying clown. I screamed and tried taking a few breaths to beta it.

"Nope fuck this goodbye- I'll see you in detention." And then I ran out. I hate clowns so fucking much. I heard Mattheo laugh saying 'seat me next to her in detention' before he ran after me to see me freaking out in the corridor.

"I fucking hate clowns." I panted and he laughed coming closer. "C'mere baby." he sighed opening his arms and I walked straight into them. "This is why I refuse to watch those terrifying arse horror movies with clowns." I mumbled into his chest and I could feel him smile against my head. "I know, I see the panic flash in your eyes when I suggest one."

I shoved him off of me smiling trying not to laugh. "You wanna go back in or you wanna skive and find something to do?" He asked and I pretended to think while walking in the opposite direction of the classroom.

"Skive duh- come on my prince."

"Stop calling me that."