This feels dirty

"Babe this feels dirty." I whispered and I heard Mattheo laugh behind me. "Because it is, sweetheart." He tightened his grip on my waist. It's not like he had much of a choice. We almost got caught having sex in a corridor so now we are hiding in a closet and this idiot refuses to pull out of me.

"Idiot, pull out of me!" I whisper yelled and he grinned kissing my collarbone. "But why, neither of us finished." He pleaded and I snickered. "Yeah well almost getting caught by a creepy old guy turned me off and I know it turned you off so admit defeat."

"You better repay me later." He groaned pulling out and fixing his belt. "I will I swear." I smirked pulling my skirt back down to above knee length instead of waist height. "No I liked your skirt like that." He pouted and I laughed turning around to hug me and then just standing with my arms around his neck. "I looked like a prostitute"

"Truthfully you looked like a whore, but that's okay because you are my whore."

"That I am now can we leave this closet?" I pleaded and he smirked. "To have sex?" Like a dog with a bone, or boner. "I mean yeah sure. If no one's in there."

"Sending them a text to get the fuck out now." He grinned, picking me up bridal style and proceeded to start carrying me to his dorm. "I love you so much." I laughed as he laid me on his bed one very bumpy trip later.

Don't have your boyfriend carry you down many flights of moving stairs.

"I love you too now you swore to make that fiasco up to me."