My pretty baby♡

this chapter goes; kinda spice-fluff-kinda spice-fluff

I was laying on my stomach after waking up from a nap, Mattheo had literally killed me. Bloody hell that man had stamina. My shirt had an open back so mattheo was currently running his hands up and down my spine which was how he woke me up in the first place. "You sleepy princess." He cooed and I wanted to punch him. " fuck you." That earned a chuckle and a smirk from him. " you already have."

I slapped him. Jokingly, on his chest but still slapped him. "Jackass."

He only smiled and kissed my temple. "you okay?" i nodded and he pulled me onto him so i was now laying on his chest instead of next to him. I nodded and kissed his chest where i had just slapped him. " you're adorable." he whispered and i felt blush rising up my cheeks. how can he make me blush so easily. he barely does anything and he makes me blush like a maniac. its not fair.

we had ben laying there for awhile when i decided i wanted a shower, i was still sweaty from earlier. However when i climbed off him he became sad and pouty. "Where are you going." he whined and i turned to face him after grabbing fresh clothes from my dresser. " to shower." I noticed a look of hope fill his eyes and i couldn't say no to him. "did you wanna join?" he grinned and climbed off the bed scooping me up bridal style and carrying me into the bathroom because my legs felt like death after i walked the two meters from my bed to the dresser.

Mattheo knew about this because he like today tended to be the reason why.

He sat me on the kitchen counter while he turned on the water so it could heat up while we got ready aka he was all too happy to undress me, again. "my pretty baby." he smirked against my skin once again kissing the marks he already left on me from the previous 6 FUCKING ROUNDS. "Baby, you fucked me once every hour with half hour breaks since 8 am. It's now 5 pm."

He whined because this boy is never not horny but when he returned the favour and undressed in-front of me i now wanted him back. *cough in me cough* "baby your drooling, if you wanted another round you can ask."

" I uhm, can i get a kiss?" he smiled kissing me gently and then he continued the gentleness for the rest of the day. Until night fell and the cuteness left the building and the dominate side of him came back mad that it was caged.