For eternity

Sometimes people die. Good people die from something unfair. I didn't think I would be one of those people, then again I also didn't think I would die on a damn quidditch field during a freak accident. I was a chaser on the ravenclaw quidditch team and was going against my boyfriends team. He was a keeper so unfortunately he watched as his beaters ran me into the wood at full speed. He heard as my neck and broom snapped. He felt my breathing stop.

I traumatised the love of my life. Girlfriend of the year.

Now I'm watching as other people traumatise there loves of there lives. More people die in a war then I thought. I got bored watching people die and returned back to what you could call peace or something.

I was trying to cheer up a little girl who died in the war when I felt a presence behind me. "Always healing hearts you didn't break." I let out a breath and jumped up into his arms. "Hello to you too. You little shit." He laughed and I pulled back. He looks good, hot. I ran my hand through his hair as I've wanted to do since I got stuck here and then kissed him. Soft and gentle Wich went against every fibre of being that just wanted to Fuck him.

"Even though I'm dead I can still read your mind baby." He smiled softly pulling me back into his arms. "About that. How'd  you die. What claimed the life of the brilliant Mattheo riddle." I asked and he laughed.  "Don't get your hopes up. It's not exciting. A vengeful wall exploding. It was quick though. One minute I'm talking to you, asking you what to do because that's what I do when I'm alone and then I have you."

"You do. For eternity now."

He smiled so big at that lacing my fingers with his. "I see my mom. Come meet her."