damn brat [ smut ]

I could never complain about  Mattheo and I's sex life. I was with a riddle, no surprise there. He started as a guy I tutored in charms, then a guy I tutored and hooked up with frequently, then a guy I fell in love with yet still had sex with. Oh the sex- it makes me feel alive, loved, worshiped like all hell, Unlike any sex I had before. The best sex was when he was 'punishing' me. He said he was punishing me but I secretly loved it. It may have been ruthless and hurt like all hell but it was mind blowing sex and the climax was better then anything. That's why whenever i was bored i'd rile him up- it was entertaining to find new ways to piss him off and satisfactory to watch his reaction. 

I may have gone slightly to far today. First it started with sneaking out of his bed this morning which he hates, I accidentally brushed my hand over his crotch in potions leaving him with a boner for the rest of the period, sat on then kept moving on his lap while we studied in our free and sealing my fate with the devil leaving him flustered and hard in a broom closet when he tried to make out with me for all my discretions that day and i made it worse by moaning Theodore Nott's name during the kiss to triple piss him off. 

That's why i left him in the broom closet. I wanted to leave with my life but now, i don't really give a damn. There's worst ways to die then during fucking hot sex.

I had just changed underwear and threw on his hoodie when my door burst open only to be slammed again i didn't bother to turn around from re organising my wardrobe and i didn't need to considering a incredibly pissed of boyfriend pinned me to the wall beside us giving me no room to move even a millimeter. 

"you have put me through hell today darling." he sneered and i smirked grinding my hips against him. He groaned and tightened one hand on my waist and moved a hand to my throat, he only chokes me when i have really pissed him off. It's a good sign i did what i wanted considering choking hella turns me on. "then punish me Mattheo." I whispered moving my hand to his belt buckle.  

"Is that what you want darling? you want me to punish you? is that why you've been acting like a damn brat all day? putting me through hell all so you could be fucked? pathetic." He spat throwing me to the bed, i just smiled. He ripped the jumper off me and saw i had no shirt nor bra and he smirked. "Theory confirmed you little bitch."

He took his time undressing, making me watch every painful moment. All i wanted all day was to rip that shirt off his body and he made me watch him pain stakingly undo every last button. "Mattheo please just-" he silenced me with a kiss that leaved me having no say in anything. he dominated me so easily all i could do was lie there in ecstasy. He kept one hand around my neck and the other couldn't seem to make up its mind on wether to caress my breast or thighs so it alternated. He tried pulling away but i was tugging on his bottom lip. he sat up with me and moved us so we were on the foot of my bed and i was still tugging on his bottom lip which i thought he enjoyed until he harshly shoved me back on the bed.

He kissed down my neck, my chest, my stomach until he got to the waist band of my shorts. his kisses turned form harsh to gentle along my waistband while his eyes locked onto mine. it was his way of asking for consent which i nodded eagerly in response to his silenced question.  The gentle side dissapered with a blink and was replaced with the pissed of version returning with him harshly pulling down and throwing away my shorts and lace underwear- well they were a waste of time. He usually kissed along my thighs before going to what he wanted and he did this time, he left a few hicky's but his desire soon took over. 

He pinned my hips down harshly before licking a long slit before attacking my clit with his mouth, biting and sucking before replacing his mouth with his thumb before moving down to my entrance, thrusting his tongue in and out of me while rubbing circle on my most sensitive bundle of nerves. I was a mess, i tried watching but the pleasure took over with my head falling back on the bed, one hand gripped the sheets the other was entangled in Mattheo's hair. I had been so turned all day and Mattheo was so good to me that i was close in less then 10 minutes. I tried communicating this to him but the only thing that came out were moans. i tried using my hand in his hair to pull his head back and he did take note of what i was trying to communicate, he gave me a devious smirk before continuing his assault and he didn't take him mouth away from me until i had come on his tongue not once but twice. 

I was a mess but i knew Mattheo was far from done. He stood up and smirked down at me. I was a sweaty mess but he just continued to smile, "God you are beautiful baby." he grinned bending down to kiss me once more but it was just a ruse, he pulled away and gave me the devils smile before taking my wrists and tying them to the head board using his belt. "Theo? What are you doing?" I whimpered and he smiled brushing his nose with mine. "This is a punishment, and i know you thought this was going to end in pleasure for you but there's one thing i know you cant stand; watching me get off and you not being able to do shit."

"No, baby no! please, please don't put me through this darling! Mattheo ! Please!" i cried and he just smirked standing where he was kneeling- he unbuckled his jeans and pulled of his boxers. He was hard and all i wanted to do was please him but i couldn't get out of the restraints. He made me watch him get himself off, it was torturous. He was moaning my name and kept his eyes locked on mine. I tried to fight the binds but the belt kept me pinned. 

"Oh poor baby. Punishments not so fun anymore is it? Let this be a lesson pretty girl, you will never be the one in charge. It will always be me." He smiled climbing on top of me and i just looked up at him with pleading eyes that moved from him to the belt. "Only because i like having your hands all over me." The minute my hands were free i grasped him and pulled him down to kiss me. He was the drug i needed and not kissing him for the past 45 minutes was more torturous then anything. "Theo, Theo please just put me out of my misery and fuck me, I'm sorry, god i'm so sorry." i cried when he pulled away and he smiled the smile that makes me love him forever. "I know you are baby- that's why i'm just going to fuck you because i love you not for punishment." 

He looked at me for consent before pushing into me, i thought this was going to be loving until he pulled out then thrusted into me with such force that made me scream his name. "I was going to fuck you because i love you- Then you made the stupid mistake of moaning my best friend's name while i kissed you and now I'm going to fuck you so hard you don't even remember your own name." He sneered. 

That is exactly what he did.

He pounded into me which such force i either screamed or moaned his name so loud the common room would be able to hear as if they were in the damn room if Mattheo didn't put a silencing spell before he pulled down my shorts. Over simulation and vicious ruthless sex from the guy i loved cut my ability to hold out on cumming so i was ready to unravel in less then 15 minutes and i told him this but he gave me his sinister devil smile. 

"you will not finish until i say you can, you understand me?" He ordered and i nodded furiously trying to dwell his anger. He had a hand holding my waist and the other on the back of my neck holding me. It got so bad i had tears streaming down my face and in between sobs and moans i pleaded for release to which he finally rewarded me. My orgasm ripped through me like a tornado of ecstasy and Mattheo followed suit in mater of seconds. He pulled out and collapsed on top of me. We stayed their for a few minutes sweaty and exhausted until Mattheo got of me to run the bath. I was still exhausted and could barely process thoughts but it got better after princess massages and endless cuddles in the bath tub. 

"God baby I'm so sorry for bruising you." Mattheo sighed and i smiled leaning back to rest against him. "I know my love, i know you didn't mean to. The way i didn't mean to make your back bleed. Does it hurt?" He shook his head and kissed my cheek. "God i love you princess."

"I love you too Mattheo, and I'm sorry for giving you hell all day." He laughed and nipped at my neck. 

"No you aren't."