Your insane

Y/n was coming back from a study session turned nap in the library by the time she woke up again it was 2am and y/n was too tired to care how loud she was being dragging her tired body into the room. She was lucky enough to have her own dorm due to her, privileges. Professors kids get there own dorm. As snape's daughter she had quite a large dorm room. because its her own she was scared out her fucking mind seeing someone sitting at her desk. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Y/n yelled drawing her wand when she heard laughing. "it's just me baby." y/n sighed slapping her boyfriends chest.

"your insane you cockhead. you scared the crap out of me." y/n sighed walking back into his arms. they had been in a secret relationship for around 2 months now. they lpet it secret because of 1 y/n's father 2 Mattheo's father 3 they didn't want to deal with the rest of the schools sticky beak tendencies.

"i'm sorry y/n, i wanted to surprise you but you took hours. i was uh naked but got too cold." he admitted allowing his head to fall on her shoulders. "we can fix that." y/n whispered in his ear and mattheo immediately lifted his head up and smirked picking up and throwing his girlfriend on the bed while she laughed as loudly as she wanted because she could laugh as loud as she wanted due to the fact she had a silencing spell permenately around her dorm.

mattheo climbed ontop of her while she giggled as he began to pepper her face in soft little kisses. She let him continue until he reached the collar of her shirt. once he got there she decided shed have enough. she wasnt partiucllary horny right now but she did have to tell him something and new seudicing him would be one of the only garunteed ways he would listen.

he started loosening her tie when she flipped him over so she was on top of him. "damn gorgeous." mattheo laughed leaning up on his elbows. " i need to tell you something." y/n smiled pushing him back so he was laiyng flat so she could hold his hand.

"whats up darling?" he whispered and y/n smiled at her nickname. that was always her favourite. " i wanna go public, with us" she admitted and mattheo sighed. tucking a loose strand of hair behind his girlfriends ear using the hand she currently wasn't resting her chin on.

"you know i want too y/n but we cant. you haven't told your dad yet and well you know what mine is like, well i doubt he'd care, he'd actually support you." y/n was smirking and mattheo rose his eye brows sitting up, keeping an arm round his girlfriends waist so she didnt fall off of him.

"you told him didnt you?" he asked as he watched a small smile creep across his girls face thta she trying to hide with there intertwined hands. "when? and howd he react?" mattheo chuckled smiling. "after dinner, and he knew, apparently he legilmenced into my head the day after you asked me too be yours."

she explained and mattheo grinned kissing his girlfriend knows. "we can go pubic?" he asked and y/n returned the favour of nose kisses. "we can"

the lovesick teenagers then fell bac onto y/n's bed and did what teenagers do, y/n was hoping her dad legilmence his way into her hea at this memory because then her boyfriend would be as good as dead.