Please?

Mattheo is so mean. He won't let me do that I want.

"You do remember I read minds my love?" He spoke from across me. I'm sitting against his headboard and he was originally giving me princess treatment and massaging my feet but he stopped when I asked him a question. He always lets us try new things why won't he let me do this?

"Because we both know you adore your role, and I know you. You dont have dominate bone in your pretty body princess."

"but I could!" I defended and he sighed. "you really think you can dominate me?" I nodded and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. " I can prove to you in 30 seconds your wrong." he smirked climbing closer to me so he was sitting next to me.

"order me, tell me what to do, how you would do it during sex." he challenged  and i rose my eyevrow. "Thats it?" He nodded putting his hands behind his head.

He looks so damn attractive doing that.

I climbed so i was stradling him, i put my hand under his chin to make sure he couldnt look away and i opened my mouth to speak.

But the words just wouldnt come out.

All i could mange were a few "i-"  and mumbles. I sat there like an idiot for maybe 2 minutes before i admitted defeat. I slumped down and he sighed fixing my position again so i could lay between his legs my back against his chest while his head rested on my shoulder.

"Please Dont feel bad princess, its okay. Its difficult to try and be something you arent. I guess ive just trained you too good. Though i have to admit. I didnt think youd be able to even look me in the eye"

"I love you, even when your right and i dont want you to be" he laughed kisisng my temple. " i know you do, and i love you too. I do have to admit you were adorable trying to be dominat but i dont think its for you."

"Ill leave that to you."