No bars, promise

I'm dying.

We're in the middle of the war and I got stabbed by a very angry grieving sister. Ginny blames me for her brother deaths because I'm engaged to the son of the dark lord that caused his death and the daughter of the guy that actually killed him so I'm her least favorite person at the moment which is why she impaled me with a steel rebar that goes right through the middle of my chest. Is walking around with a bar in my chest the smartest idea? No, but if I'm dying I'd rather do it with my fiancee and best friend. I had been walking around for what felt like ages when I saw my future brother in law

"oh thank fuck- TOM GET OUR ASS HERE NOW!" I yelled which sound more like a rasp as I'm sure my libs have been damaged in some way and he turned and I saw his face go white. Not a very good sign but I don't know what the reaction is when you see a girl that's been in your life for the past 4 years with a steel rebar accessory.

"y/n what the fuck." he whispered running towards me walking around me seeing that I in fact am impaled. "an angry sister now can you go fucking find a healer and my fiancee so I don't have to die alone." I pleaded and he smiled. "you arent dying alone okay? We are going to get you fixed because you have a wedding to do. Now you sit here and do not move." he ordered and I sat down on a piece of concrete.

"i'll be back in 1 minute with your finance, your best friend and the guy that'll save your life." and then he ran off and I heard him yelling some guys name. Not 30 seconds later apparition and I laughed seeing him.

"oh darling." he whispered collapsing to his knees. He looked so broken and scared. "baby it hurts." I whispered and he smiled sadly. "I know princess but we'll fix you. I swear on my life I'll fix you and you'll be better and we'll have our wedding and the life we want, away from all this shit."

"with no steel bars?" I whispered and he, tom, pansy and remus lupin who was trying to save my life laughed.

"no bars baby. Promise."