how do i look

Tw's if needed; blowjobs, degradation and daddy kink

"how do i look?" I asked my boyfriend coming out of the bathroom in my new dress for pansy's party. Mattheo who had just buttoned up his shirt turned around and started undoing the buttons he had just done up. "like I'm about to fuck the shit out of you while you're still wearing that tiny skimpy dress." He smirked walking over to me. he had backed me against the dresser and by the time he reached me he had already undone his shirt.

"baby we can't" i whispered to him as he let his hands fall to my waist. His head fell on my shoulder, "i know, i know. You just make it so hard to resist you" he whined starting to kiss my neck and i know it's terrible but i just folded, i wanted him now. "10 minutes." i sighed pretty much collapsing in his arms. "10, pfft i only need 5 darling." he scoffed pushing things off my dresser probably breaking something before lifting me on top of it. my head hit the wall as mattheo kissed me like it was our last.

This type of kiss i knew all too well. He was desperate, needy and above all horny. "darling i can feel your boner and i guess we'll have to fix it" i panted pushing him off of me and climbing off the dresser. "Oh princessa, so desperate to please me that you'd sacrifice your own pleasure for mine." he smiled and i smirked kneeling in front of him. "i'll get my own later, hopefully?" i asked the last bit with doe eyes. "but of course darling, how much depends on how you do." he cooed and i smiled unbuckling his belt. "then i'll be sure to please you."

he smiled sitting on the foot of my bed putting his hands behind his head. "im sure darling. let's see how well you can please daddy in 10 minutes." i didn't respond. only unbuttoned his pants and slid them down so i could get access to what i wanted. " oh babygirl, off you go. Take what you want." he smiled and that was all i needed. i removed his boxers too and was all to happy he wanted me just as much as i did him.

Removed every piece of clothing from his bottom half i teased for 3 minutes then after a yank on my hair and a warning from Mattheo too "watch yourself you little slut. Don't piss daddy off." I took him easily being used to him by now and i started moving my mouth in the way i knew drove him crazy. "good fucking girl"
He cursed and after 5 minutes he was a mess his hands tangled in my hair moaning my name and trying to suppress those other sexy noises he made when I did something right.

A minute later he started twitching and I looked up at him and nodded and he let go. grabbing my hair desperately as something to hold on top. I swallowed everything before cleaning him off and standing back up again so I could fix my hair which Mattheo had made a mess off.

I was touching up my makeup and Mattheo had just stood back up again redoing his belt. He stood by the mirror fixing his belt when I came up behind him and did up his buttons while leaving soft gentle kisses on his neck.
" do you want me to wash my mouth before-" he didn't give me a chance to finish my scentence before he spun around grabbing my waist and kissing me not caring he could proabbaly taste himself.

" you had some of my cum around your pretty little mouth." he whispered kissing my nose putting my necklace in that was sitting on the vanity. It was a simple chain with one of his rings on it. "Wear this tonight darling." He smiled and I nodded.

Once we made it downstairs to the common room we were met with Pansy. "You too are fucking disgusting." She groaned when I first saw her.

"What?" I questioned and she flipped Mattheo off. " I went to grab one of my rings and I heard you moaning before I got within 10 feet of the door. At least fucking tell me you too did it on your own bed."

"We did don't worry." I sighed and she granted walking away from us. "You said you put a silencing spell on the dorm." I hissed to my boyfriend who had that cocky little smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry I was preoccupied trying not fall to pieces while you had my dick in your mouth."