Mittens

Mattheo was going to see his girlfriend. She had been isolated in her dorm with dragon pox and according to her dorm mate had gone stir crazy. "Riddle I'm warning you she's gone insane I had to put a barrier up to keep her in." She warned before he opened the door. 

The minute the caged lion had heard the door open she ran to it but ran straight into the spell that was like a glass door. "How many times will you do that?" Daphne asked laughing to a pouting y/n who was trying to rub her head but was stopped. "Till it stops being there."

"Well I bought you a gift." She smiled whispering good luck to Mattheo before she left them alone. "Hello darling." He smiled and the upset teen looked up and grinned before giving her boyfriend the biggest, sweetest doe eyes she could muster.

"Take of my mittens, I wanna scratch, just lemme scratch, take the mittens off so I can scratch and then I'll give you head And a hand job so just take them OFF!" She snapped but it seemed she was on the verge of tears.

"Aw poor baby." he said pretending to pout like she was. She threw a pillow in response which was again stopped by the barrier. This is why Mattheo  found such enjoyment in waltzing through the spell like it didn't exist and watching his girlfriends pretty face turn to nothing but shock and anger.

"YOU SUCK!" She yelled hitting him repeatedly in the chest. "Y/n, sweetheart, I hate to break it to you but you hitting me with mittens does not hurt so how about we stop doing that and you try to relax."  He smiled grabbing the very angry hands and restraining them looking down and into the very angry eyes of his girlfriend.

"You're okay princess, it's okay." He whispered when the gremlin became defeated and collapsed into his arms, tired and grumpy.