Pretty girl

A/n; you've just graduated hogwarts and Mattheo is taking you out to dinner :)

This is the first time I've put effort into my appearance in a long time. I just didn't see the point for the last year because I was always studying for my 7th year exams and who cares what you look like. A lot of people in my year looked worse then I did. There weren't many party's and of the few that were on I only went to maybe 4 and there was no effort there either. I went to one party in my pajamas and no one batted an eye.

The only person who I put some sort of effort in for was wating in our room as I finished getting ready. Even then dyring 7th year mattheo probably saw me with makeup on once in November when he took me on our anniversary date. That was a recreation of our first date, picnic and swim by the black lake at sunset.

Tonight however is full glam because in his rich arse Mattheo riddle fashion he's taking us to 5 star rooftop restaurant as a well done to both of us for graduating hogwarts. I'm slightly terrified he'll propose because I'm a totally unprepared but I'm not even sure an engagement is something you can prepare for. If he is I hope he's not stressing about it- he knows I'll say yes even if he proposes in the worst way possible.

"Baby? You nearly ready?" He called and I smiled as I just put my necklace on and finished lacing my heels. I grabbed my clutch and opened the door and his face was the definition of priceless.

"I- how-" he wa stuttering and I giggled because he only did that when he was nervous. Making him nervous was a favourite hobby of mine. He seemed to not be able to say anything but actions speak louder then words so he got up of the foot of my bed where he was sitting and came over to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him so he could leave delicate kiss on my lips. It only lasted a few seconds however it was long enough for him to re gain his composure.

"My pretty girl." He whispered against my temple and I grinned wrapping my arms around his neck. One of his arms was wrapped around my waist keeping me against him and the other was in my hair. His chin resting on my head. He loved always subtly flaunting the fact he was ridiculously taller then me. I'm 5.9 and a half so I'm tall enough but he still towers since he's 6.1. It annoys the crap out of me because he always calls me short stack. However he is the perfect height for me to knee him in the cock so he tends to not do it so much anymore.

He did however get a reminder of why he stopped doing it when he opened the door for me and cooed in that ridiculous teasing tone "get in short sta- FUCKING HELL." He didn't even finish before my knee went straight into his crotch.

"Baby - I was going to fuck you tonight. I can't do that if I'm in pain." I apologised immediately. I want sex. Once he was in the car and driving he looked to me. "I love you gorgeous." he smiled and I held the hand he wasn't using to drive. "I love you too."

Soon we pulled up at the restaurant and I was blown away. It wasn't just a rooftop dinner on say a 2 story building. It was a sky scrapper. "All the way up pretty girl." He told me when we stood in the elevator and I looked to him on what button to press. Floor 69- how ironic.

"The level was a coincidence- swear." He said putting his hands up in defence when I was snickering at his immaturity. when he realised I wasn't scolding at him he smirked pulling me back to him wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me from behind. "I love you so much - never ever leave me." He whispered and I turned to kiss his nose and run a hand through his styled curls. "Never in a million years my prince."