Hold on to me

Mattheo just had a terrible fight with his father. They've been going at it all day and i don't know why. He started the day off sounding angry but when i overhead their last fight i could hear the pain in his voice and not just from screaming all day. I heard some of the fight and i get why Mattheo sounded so upset.

the part i heard was mattheo yelling; "I WANTED YOU TO BE MY FATHER!" Voldemort replied with " AND I WANTED AN HEIR, NOT YOU- A SOFT PATHETIC BOY, SO DO WHAT IM TELLING YOU." I knocked on the door i heard him slam half an hour ago. i wanted to give him space before i went in there.

I heard him go on a rampage for about 15 minutes, then 5 minutes of yelling, then 10 minutes of nothing. I knocked on the door; "Mattheo, it's me. are you okay?" i asked and i heard the door unlock. i waited a minute before opening the door.

he was sitting on the foot of the bed, head in his hands. the room was a mess but we could fix it later. I heard him sniffle as i sat next to him. "c'mere." i whispered pulling him into my arms. he started sobbing the minute his head burried in my chest. My poor baby, he never lets his emotions go like this, Im gonna murder this son of a bitch for making him so upset.

we ddint speak for hours, we didnt need to. after 20 minutes im moved us so we were lying down and he was cuddled in to me but then we just laid their for hours. till he had no more tears left, after he stopped i tried moving but he held me their for another hour just for us to lie their.

"you okay? you wnat me to run a bath for us or something?" i whispered and he shook his head. "just hold on to me for a little longer. please?" he whispered, his voice quivering. "of course my love."