11 inches

Everyone knows I'm dating Mattheo they just don't fully know, they know we are together but not intimate details. This was my decision, if it was his everyone would have to deal with the fact he'd probably slam me against the wall every 5 minutes, his love language his physical touch, make outs and fucking me.

The current situation is it's the final party of the year. It's a big one because it's the end of our 5th year so it's a celebration of surging and all I want to do is make out with him.

"How's Mattheo?" Pansy asked when handing me my own bottle of vodka. She's trying to bribe information, she's my best friend so she wants to know everything. "Look fine! What do you want to know!" I snapped, I'm over it. The questions the secrets and I'm not waiting till 12 to screw my boyfriend.

"What's he like in bed?" she asked and I scoffed. I could tell everyone including him was eavesdropping. "He may look soft but trust me that dicks 11 inches." I smiled downing my shot so I wasn't going to be sober when I had a boyfriend come up to me which happened in 5 seconds.

I felt his rings on my arms. "What happened to keeping your pretty little mouth shut huh?" He whispered kissing my neck and I smiled turning to face him. " I changed my mind, now I'm bored so fuck me." I ordered and he smirked.

"Of course that's want you wanted."