Scaredy cat

Every Halloween hagrid creates a horror corn maze. the 7th years and creatures of the dark forests as well as the herbology plants team up to scare the younger years.

As 6th years it's our last year before we do the scaring. Though this year I'm not gripping onto my friends arm as we walk through the maze. I get to walk through with my boyfriends arm around me.

Though I'm nervous because he has no idea how much of a scardy cat I am. We've dressed up as Modern skeletons but the makeup won't distract the fact every time we're jumped scared I grip his arm as my lifeline and squeak. "Babe? You okay?" He would question every time and I nodded pretending I was fine.

That was until a fucking spider and a clown jumped from both sides of us. I lost it, shrieking and jumping in his arms. He couldn't stop laughing as he carried me out with my face burried in his chest.

When he put me down we were out the front of the maze sitting on a hay stack. "Why didn't you tell me you were scared easily?" He asked and I shrugged. "Because it's ridiculous and  pathetic. Besides it's our last year to do the maze and I didn't want you to not go."

He sighed kissing my forehead. "Gorgeous, I couldn't give less of a fuck if we did that maze, I just wanted to spend the night with you. And you being scared isn't ridiculous nor pathetic. It's adorable." He reasoned and I smiled caressing his cheek that I had done makeup on. It wasn't face paint it was just black eyeshadow but he looked hot as fuck as a modern skeleton. "Come- just because you can't do haunted mazes doesn't mean you can't get the Adrenaline rush I know you love. There's roller coasters on the other side of the school. Wanna go?"

He asked and I nodded. "Can we get food on the way past?" He smiled pulling me up, sluggishly throwing an arm around my shoulder as we walked. "Of course baby."