WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND 4?!

A sumarised version of onr of the new updated weasley shame book- it wont be out for a while but this is too cute to wait.

5th year 1995

We are working on age potions and because mattheo is skiving this lesson i decided to work with enzo. Its our first time doing an aging potion and it is going well. We tested it on a apple and it worked. Shocking, considering we are sharing a table with dean thomas and seamus finigan. Seamus loves blowing things up so everytime we hear a unfimillar noise we duck. We were happy with our potion so we carefully lifted it off the table to make the 2 metere journey to snapes desk for i spection.

We were a foot away when someone ran straight into me and the potion spilled all over me and i didnt even process what happened before everything went all funny.

Enzo's pov;

That clumsy idiot ran straight into her. She was covered in the lilac potion and she turned to me looking uterly confused. "i dont feel right." she muttered before a puff of smoke appeared. "CEL?!" I asked the thin air because when the smoke disapeared she wasnt in my eye line.

"what the fuck!" i heard screamed in what sounded like a childs voice, no older then 5. I paled and looked down. "holy shit..."

Celeste is a mother fucking child- MY BESTFRIENDS A CHILD! Oh Salazar.

Mattheo
is
going
to
kill
me.

Snapes didn't know what to do so he decided to yell at longbottom to stop running in the potion rooms and gave him 2 weeks detention. After he made Neville cry he told me to take Celeste and not let her out of my sight until dinner which is when he should have the potion to put her back to normal. I didnt know what else to do so i took her small hand and walked her back to the common room.

"IM GOING TO MURDER LONG BOTTOM!" She sneered as we were walkung back to the common room. Everyone else would be in their and they could help me watch her. Small thing- 4 year olds have very very tiny legs so i had to pick her up if i wanted to get to the common room before evryone else got their at the end of final period

"bro what toook so long?" draco called as i walked in their and i ddint know how to explain it so i walked celeste ( who insisted she be put down ) to the couch and everyones jaws dropped.

"is it me or does that child look like-"

"WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND 4!!" i turned aroubd and saw mattheo standing in the entry way if the stairs that lead to the boys dorm. Celeste let go off my habd to run to him. He scopped her up and held her.

"what the fuck happened??" draco asked and celeste looked away from mattheo. "longbottom ran into me while i was holding our aging potion and now im fucking 4!" she explained still grasping mattgeos shirt.

"why is she kinda adorable??" theo asked and ceste poked her tongue out. "i may have tiny hands but it'll still hurt when i PUNCH YOU!"

"easy cel." mattheo laughed putting her down on the couch. She gave him a look and he sighed. "i cannot and will not call a 4 year old any kind of pet name i dont care that its you. its wrong."

She pouted and continued to anytime he tried to talk to her. For about 20 minutes until she decided she didnt hate him anymore and decided to cuddle into him.

She slept in his arms until it was dinner in which before we went mattheo carried her to snapes office. He gave her a potion to drink and in a puff of smoke normal age cleste was sititng on the floor.
"oh thank god." pansy sighed helping her off the floor.

"THAT WAS AWFUL!"