Sinful- smut; kinda

If enough of you ask I'll make a part 2

Mattheo is so fucking obsessed with video games. Can he not see I want attention?

Not only do I want attention- I want sex. I literally said. "Baby, I'm horny." But he didn't fucking hear me through the headset. Surely he wouldn't notice if I dealt with myself in the bathroom right? hopefully.

I tried getting his attention back on me one more time. I lightly tan my fingers up and down his arms while resting my head in the crook of his neck but he didn't even seem to notice. I sighed going over to his dresser we're he keeps the toys . Sneaking one of my vibrators I slipped into the bathroom, accidentally forgetting to lock the door.

Mattheo's pov;

Desperate slut.

She thinks she's so secretive. I know that she's horny and wants my attention. I just wanted to see how long she'd last with my focus not on her.

5 fucking minutes- she couldn't last 5 minutes without my attention.

I did not expect her however to steal a vibrator and seemingly lock herself in the bathroom. She knows the rules. She touches herself with my permission and I don't remember her even asking.

i turned off the game hearing my friends disappointed groans when I told them I was leaving. I could deal with them later. My sub seems to need me.

I quietly snuck to the door. Resting against it. She didn't even turn the water on to try and muffle her pretty little moans. I could hear everything.

Every whimper, every breath, every moan that escaped her mouth. I knew I was hard from her but she could deal with that. It's what she wants.

I know it's what she wants because it's not even her name she's moaning even though the desperate whores pleasuring herself.

It's mine.

I waited a couple minutes, listening to her moan my name over and over for as long as I could until I opened the door. She was to focused to notice I was there. Until I said something making her throw the vibrator away and desperately pulling her tracksuit back on thinking I wouldn't notice.

"Well, well. What do you think you're doing pretty girl?" I asked stepping closer as she backed away. Flustered and embarrassed I caught her doing something so sinful.

"Nothing babe. Nothing at all." She whispered but I was smarter than that. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her impeccably close. She whimpered and I smiled kissing her forehead.

"We're you so desperate for me that you took messaures into your own hands?" I cooed and she shook her head. "What makes you think that?"

"Because I heard you moaning my name, over and over and over again precious." I had her trapped between my body and the counter. She had no where to run. She tried looking away, hiding her flushed face but i put two fingers under her chin and turned her to look at me.

"You have one chance to explain- and maybe just maybe if it's to a satisfactory standard. I won't fuck you senseless."

She tried turning away to hide the obvious blush coating her neck on an upward stream destined to conquer every inch of her beautiful face but the 2 fingers under her chin turned to my full hand to make sure she couldn't look away.

She's so fucking adorable when she's flustered and knowing I'm the one that got her to that state is one of the most satisfying things.

"Well- I wanted your attention but you were to busy in the video games so I simply decided to do it myself"

I scoffed slightly.

So desperate, so needy, so Beaty. So fucking mine.

I made her think I wasn't pleased with my answer by biting the inside of my check while clenching my jaw and I could see fear flash in her eyes. Before she could process I had her over my shoulder, then throwing her on the bed.

"Now, what do with you pretty baby."