Ur crazy

Mentions of sex toys but not actual sex so I don't know

It was mine and Mattheo's 1 year anniversary last week and I wanted to surprise him by taking him to this new store that just opened up in hogsmeade.it was this cute little shop for 5th years and above, it had trouble getting the permits to open up but they managed and I was so excited because hello new store. I chose to take him there because I knew he'd love it, I mean what 16 year old boy wouldn't love to be taken into a sex shop?

Not only is he a teenage boy he's one of the horniest kinkiest bastards I've ever Met. Before him I was the most boring person because that's all I knew. Lights off, one position, one round, no talking, but Mattheo has turned me into a hardcore freak. Only for him and don't tell him that.

We went on a weekend during what I disguised as a normal date. When we left the cafe where we had coffee and bakery items I pulled him into an alley way and i handed him a blindfold. "I- uhm." He seems taken aback at my forwardness and I just laughed. "Put it on, I'm taking you to a surprise." I smiled and he smirked tying it on himself but I knew he was peaking. I re adjusted it and made sure he couldn't see.

Leading him cautiously through the crowd and just inside the door of the store I took the blindfold off and watched his eyes lite up. "I wanted to go here, thank you thank you thank you princess." He smiled pulling me in to a short kiss before running through the store like a child me being pulled along behind him.

We spent a fair while in there looking at all possible options. I disappeared to grab something for myself when he wasn't there because Pansy claimed mine as her own and while I was choosing I heard chains clinking. "What the fuck have you fo-"

He was looking at me with pleading eyes eyes holding 3 pairs of handcuffs. "Please baby, please." O sighed and kissed his nose. "Fine, don't snap them like you did the last ones." He broke our old handcuffs when I tried teasing him by handcuffing his hands to head board. He broke the cuffs and my head board.

We walked around for a little longer and I swear I only took my eyes of him for 3 seconds and when I looked back he was gone. "Like a kid in a fucking candy store BABE!" I heard giggles from 3 aisles forward and I found him holding a large box. "What have you found now." He smiled and spun the box around.

"I'm not getting a fucking sex swing put it back.Now."

He pouted but put it away. "Your no fun." He sulked and I kissed his Temple. "Maybe next time let's start with these restraints that suction onto my wall. In replacement you can pick me out 2 sets, whatever you want." He grinned kissing my temple and running to the other side of the store were the lingerie all was.

I left him alone to chose walking around back to my section when I was tapped on the shoulder. "What'd you pick?" I sighed and he held a emerald green lace one piece over my shoulder so I can see it infront of me. I nodded and he showed me the other black lace matching set. "I approve." I whispered turning around to kiss him.

"I love you darling girl."

"I love you too my prince. Now let's go check out before you convince me to buy that swing."