ur beautiful baby

It was the end of the year and Mattheo and his friends had decided to have some fun and sneak to the black lake to go swimming. It was scorching outside to the point to wear if you were walking outside and you heard a yelp/ scream you knew someone's foot had fell out of there slide or sandal onto the concrete that was like lava

( can u tell I'm Aussie yet^)

Mattheo and his girlfriend  who was another member of his friend group (which is how they met) were getting ready when Mattheo noticed something wrong.

She changed in the bathroom, which she never does, despite the heat her swim suit cover up was like a long sleeve dress, she had her arms crossed over stomach and she avoided eye contact with him when she finally left the bathroom.

He knew what was wrong the second she left the bathroom and walked straight to the mirror not even glancing at him. "Aw princess." He cooed pulling her away from the mirror into his arms.

"You listen to me right now." He sighed making sure she was looking him in the eye.

"I love you, so so much baby. And because of that you'd know I would never lie to you. So I need you to believe me when I say you. You are the most fucking gorgeous woman on this planet. I worship you and your amazing body like nothing else in this world. You are my world and your stunning perfect body and your adorable cute arse face makes me question everything because I do not deserve someone like you. You, a woman who was made from somewhere that isn't in this world because nothing in this world comes to being close to how amazing you are and look, chose me to fall in love with and how I don't know because I do not deserve a queen like you but I will try my best to keep you with me because you are my oxygen and I would die without you."

It was now after his speech which he knew was fucking cheesy but he knew the little smile that was on her face was worth it. He captured her face with his leaning down to softly brush his nose with hers before kissing her like she was the most fragile thing on earth that would break if he applied to much pressure. After he pulled away he brang her into his chest entangling his hand in her waist while smiling against her head as she whispered how thankful she was to have him as hers.

"I should be thankful because of you didn't gather from that cheesy arse speech I am so obsessed and in love with you. Now let's go to to the lake and remember you don't have to swim if you don't want too."

She did infact swim that day, she swam for her hours being confident in herself the whole day and for the rest of her life because her boyfriend who she would constantly catch staring at her was always there to reassure her of her beauty and self worth when she felt she had none.