Just hear me

Mattheo had not left the hospital wing in a week. How could he when his girlfriend was in such a state and he caused it. Not in that way, he just didn't protect her. They were playing a match and it seems she had angered Crabbe and Goyle ( the slytherin beaters) as a ravenclaw chaser. She knew this because they rammed her into the wood stands which caused multiple injuries.

Mattheo felt guilty because he wasn't there to protect her. He had to take that match off because he was sick so they must've thought they could get away with it. They didn't, he kicked them off the team and got snape to suspend them. Captain perks.

He was to late to protect her, she looked peacefully sleeping besides from all the casts, the really severe bruises, the cuts and al the machines she was hooked up to. Mattheo had heard all the doctor talk because no one could get him out of that room but it went all over his head. All he could interpret was internal bleeding, broken bones, brain stuff, lung stuff and all that.

"You can't hear me sweetheart but I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I've told you multiple times thinking it'll make you hate me less when you wake up for me leaving you alone. I've protected you from everything darling, for as long as I could, or well. Aslong as you let me, but I love you and I just need you to wake up. Even if you yell at me I just want to see your pretty eyes." He stopped, he felt stupid talking to someone that doesn't respond but he tells her everything. He wasn't gonna stop now.
After he paused talking he laid his head on her thighs.

"You know I hate you protecting me right?" He heard whispered though it sounded really raspy. "Oh sweetheart. You're awake." He laughed and she smiled. " I am now give me a kiss."