Angst- i cant do this without him

Everyone was celebrating their victory over the dark side and hermione was only focused on her sister. She had fallen in love with the enemy causing her to run away from home and her family to be with him.

With the war now over she was wanting her sister back. She was searching the celebratory when she heard a scream she knew all to well.

Everyone's head turned to the door to find the source of the scream and saw nothing but a group of slytherins pulling someone in. The girl was distraught, sobbing in Tom riddles arms. Everyone else around trying desperately to keep her from completely falling apart. It seemed they had almost done it when everyone found out why the girl had been so distraught.

Mattheo riddle lay dead after being brought in.

(That sentence killed me- why would you REQUEST THIS!)

Holy shit- was all that was going through her mind. Her sister would be emotionally and mentally dead. Herminoe went over to where she was sitting by her boyfriend's head sobbing her broken heart out.

Crouching down beside her she put a hand on her back as she looked she tried speaking but it didn't work. She folded into her sisters arms.

"I can't do this without him mione, I can't" she sighed trying to stop crying but it didn't work.

Hermione can not leave her like this.