Nsfw alphabet

Aftercare- what's it like
He will always give aftercare but it ranges- if it was a quickie he'll do massages but if it was a proper round or rounds of sex he'll run you a bath, give you cuddles and all the attention you could ever want.

Body part - favourite of his and yours
He's a riddle- he's proud of his dick and he definitely has a lot to be proud off. he's a fan of his hands, he knew he had good hands before but watching you obsess over them made him love them. Same goes for his hair but he was very proud of that before he met you. His favourite parts of you are your eyes he gets lost in them, your lips which he kisses over and over and your tits which he has a unhealthy obsession with.

Cum- anything to do with it
He would cum on your tits whenever he could, it's part of his kind of obsession with them, he would also love the intimacy of coming inside you but only if you were okay it.

Dirty secret- self explanatory
He would tell no one this. NO ONE. But he loves it when you top him, he's still in control as always but he loves watching you on top.

Experience- how experienced
Motherfucker is a sex god and he knows it. He will be the best one you've ever head.

Fav position- self explanatory
Cowgirl as he loves seeing you on top but he will forever be dominant. If he's mad at you he will bend you over any surface and there will be filthy filthy sex.

Goofiness- serious or silly
Serious except if your both high or it's morning lazy sex then it'll just be fun and carefree, if not it's serious.

Hair- how are they groomed
Curtain matches the drapes and he obsesses over grooming, not just the hair on his head. With you he could not care less.

Intimacy- how intimate
He is ridiculously intimate with you, he wasn't very good at it before he met you because he wasn't used to it but after he learnt he drowned you in it

Jacking off- masturbation
In his room or in front of you, he likes teasing you and making you watch.

Kinks- there kinks
Exhibitionism, he loves the idea of getting caught. If you r caught however he doesn't give a damn about himself he cares about you and making sure you aren't embarrassed. There is also a dom sub dynamic across the relationship, your with a fucking riddle.

Location- where's there fav place
The common room couch late at night, the astronomy tower and his bed.

Motivation- what turns them on
Everything about you, however watching you get all defensive and protective over him turns him on more then anything else. He loves watching you mark your territory.

No- what turns them off
Sharing you, the idea of a threesome or someone watching you that's not him turns him off completely.

Oral- giving or received
He adores a blow job from you but eating you out is his favourite thing in the world. Something about it drives him Out of his mind.

Pace- fast and hard or slow and sensual
Unless you request slow and sensual it is fast and hard because you both know that's what you both prefer.

Quickie- there opinion
He's neither here or there but if he wants to fuck you he will.

Risk- do they try new things
He will always try new things but he wants you to both be 100% and he will refuse to do anything of your both not 100% in it

Stamina- what's it like
He has unbelievable stamina, it's insane. Say 6 rounds before he needs a decent break but he will be forever patient with you.

Toys- do they use them? On you or on them
He uses them, he loves them, he thinks it makes it more interesting and sexy. They would mostly be used on you but he isn't scared for you to try them on him.

Unfair- do they tease
King of teasing, he is mean, and if he's mad he is your devil from hell.

Volume- hold loud is he
He is so hot when he moans but he doesn't do it often and when he does you know your doing something impeccably right, the rest he is hot mess of groans  and shuddering breaths.

Wildcard- something random
Mattheo- you are so mean
Me- I did nothing wrong
Mattheo- you called me daddy- in front of all our friends
Me- ITS HABBIT

X ray- what's under the clothes
He is proud and he has a right to be, 10 inches. He destroys you.

Yearning- sex drive
He's a riddle for fuck sake it's ridiculously high. He will only fuck your however if you want it. He's amazing like that :) however if you really pissed him off he won't even touch you for up to a month

Zzz- how quickly do they fall asleep after
After after care you WILL fall asleep ridiculously quickly however, he will refuse to fall asleep until after you have. He wants to look after you to make sure your okay.