You will never touch her again

tw; attempted rape 

Mattheo and i had this small thing back in school. We hooked up a couple times in a study friends with benefits situation and we were going to try and make something of it but its hard to be in love when the guy who your in love with father and his followers kidnap you and keep you in the basement. They are trying to get me to conform to my heritage and help them but kidnapping me is not a very good way to convince me to do anything with them but be stubborn. Grinderwald's have a habit of being to stubborn for their own good. Mattheo has tried to talk to me and i was slightly willing to at first until i overheard a death eater meeting which gave a pretty good inference about the reason they were holding me.

Mattheo was the reason i was alive- but he was the reason i was still in this dugeon. They want us to marry. 

6 months later; 

they gave up trying to get me to help them and are just focusing on getting me to not hate them and like Mattheo. i'm not in the dungeon but my own room, i'm not a prisoner more on house arrest and i can actually socialize with people i want. Mattheo can go fuck himself though, i love him so much but i hate him, it's worse now we're married. We dont sleep in the same bed nor do anything besides from hold hands for appearances at death eater meetings. We do talk though and i can tell he really does care about me and its nice to be cared for. Mattheo comes into my room every morning to check i slept okay so when i heard the door opened i assumed it was mattheo. " Hey Matt, Can you help me with my necklace you know the one we you gave me on our wed-" 

i was grabbed by my neck and thrown on my bed by someone in a death eater mask. 

"Theo what is this some kinda kink?" i questioned but when they threw a spell at me that had me bound to the bed i quickly realised i was fucked and this situation was not good. "who the fuck are you?!" i asked trying to escape the binds and when they started to rip my dress i realised how bad this was and i started to fight. 

"BRO GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! MATTHEO! MATTHEO! FUCKING HELP ME!" i screamed when the random guy started to climb on top of me. He gagged me then was only on me for a few seconds- enough for him to kiss my neck and start touching me before someone ripped him off of me.  

"GET YOUR HANDS OF MY FUCKING WIFE YOU BASTARD!" I heard screamed and i tried to get Mattheo's attention but i could only make muffled whimpers due to the gag. "Theodore, Draco take him downstairs- i'll deal with him in a minute." Theo and Draco took him downstairs and Mattheo rushed over to me taking the gag out of my mouth and undoing the binds. "i'm gonna kill that bastard- my god baby are you okay?" he cooed grabbing me and wrapping me in his arms. i just grasped onto him. He help me as tight as he could before taking of his jumper and giving it to me as dmy dress was nothing but torn shreds of helpless fabric. "he broke my necklace, the necklace you gave me," i sighed resting my forehead against his, he gave me that necklace on our wedding night and i was heartbroken it was broken. 

" i'll buy you a new one my love, i promise you. Imma send theo back up here and he's going to stay with you till i deal with our problem downstairs but i swear to you darling. you are my wife, my responsibility, my fucking woman and no one touches you, you understand?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead and his hug was replaced with theodore's, we were always close so he's comforting to snuggle wating for my husband, who returned with messed up hands and a satisfied smile.